Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
$143
Homewood
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport(Rancho Cucamonga)
$146
$129
BestWestern.com
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$139
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$108
$97
$118
$107
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$119
Fairfield Inn
New Kansan Motel(Rancho Cucamonga)
$75
$84
All reviewsgreat locationindoor poolstaff was friendlylots of places to eatbusiness tripparking lotwithin walking distancefront desk staffrooms are cleanstayed here for one nightfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsinland empireenjoyed my stayclose to the airportbed was comfortablewould stay here again
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stayed here last weekend while attending our son's baseball tournament. The rooms were nicely decorated and very clean. The front desk staff was helpful and very friendly. The location was great for us-we were close to our tournament venue, and we were a short walk away from Ontario Mills and some family friendly restaurants. This made it very convenient for us! My children enjoyed the indoor pool as well. We would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hello Misty,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so pleased that you had such a wonderful stay and we hope you will come see us again when your travels lead you to Rancho Cucamonga.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Friendly and attentive staff, very clean. Close to restaurants and airport. Recommended. Friendly and attentive staff, very clean. Close to restaurants and airport. Recommended. (TA requires 200 words...)

Stayed: January 2014

Hello Andrew,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are definitely in prime location of great shopping and such wonderful food, topped with service that Marriott is known for. We hope to see you again in the nearby future!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay there, from the very friendly and helpful staff, to my nice room, and then a great breakfast! I rarely notice the lobby in hotels, but this one was very nicely done -- the layout, the colors, and the overall feel. They integrated the restaurant into the layout very well. Those folks were great -- serving good food that was also well priced.

Thanks folks!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Hello Brian,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay! It is such a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our lobby. It was newly renovated a year ago and it has made such a positive impact for our guests. In addition, it is so wonderful that your experience was enhanced with the amazing service our guests have come to know and expect. We hope you will see us again soon!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My daughter in Ontario flew me to the area for Thanksgiving and arranged a hotel room because her apartment is small. The young woman at the desk was so nice. She said her mother was visiting for Thanksgiving also and assured me the hotel exceeded even her mothers standards. She was correct. Our room was clean, dusted and the air fresh and clean. All the staff was friendly and accommodating, asking if there was anything they could do to make my stay with my daughter better. I felt like I was among friends. My daughter has not been in the area long so they recommended places to go sight seeing and eating. They found a bookstore for me and a lovely hiking trail. It was such a wonderful stay, I felt like I was leaving the guest room of close family, rather than checking out of a hotel. The staff helped my daughter get to know the area better by sharing locations of small trendy shops, reasonable mechanics shops and a close dry cleaners. I am coming out again in the summer and am looking forward to seeing my friends at the Courtyard. My deepest thanks to all of you. Kudra

Room Tip: Ask the wonderful folks at the front desk.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Hello Kudra,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. It warms my heart to read such kind words and praise for my staff. They will all be so pleased to see how they have exceeded your expectations and made your holiday season. We hope you come see us again if you are in need of more accommodations for your family!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This hotel was the best Marriott I have ever stayed at. I am a frequent traveler, and stay at many Marriotts. The staff was friendly, outgoing, and extrememly accommodating. The rooms were very clean, as was the entire lobby area. The location was wonderful, walking distance to a restaurant, and across the street to Ontario Mills Mall. I would highly reccomend to others, and stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind response! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip out from Arizona.