“Home Away from Home”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Durango, Colorado
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My daughter in Ontario flew me to the area for Thanksgiving and arranged a hotel room because her apartment is small. The young woman at the desk was so nice. She said her mother was visiting for Thanksgiving also and assured me the hotel exceeded even her mothers standards. She was correct. Our room was clean, dusted and the air fresh and clean. All the staff was friendly and accommodating, asking if there was anything they could do to make my stay with my daughter better. I felt like I was among friends. My daughter has not been in the area long so they recommended places to go sight seeing and eating. They found a bookstore for me and a lovely hiking trail. It was such a wonderful stay, I felt like I was leaving the guest room of close family, rather than checking out of a hotel. The staff helped my daughter get to know the area better by sharing locations of small trendy shops, reasonable mechanics shops and a close dry cleaners. I am coming out again in the summer and am looking forward to seeing my friends at the Courtyard. My deepest thanks to all of you. Kudra

Room Tip: Ask the wonderful folks at the front desk.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Hello Kudra,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. It warms my heart to read such kind words and praise for my staff. They will all be so pleased to see how they have exceeded your expectations and made your holiday season. We hope you come see us again if you are in need of more accommodations for your family!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This hotel was the best Marriott I have ever stayed at. I am a frequent traveler, and stay at many Marriotts. The staff was friendly, outgoing, and extrememly accommodating. The rooms were very clean, as was the entire lobby area. The location was wonderful, walking distance to a restaurant, and across the street to Ontario Mills Mall. I would highly reccomend to others, and stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind response! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip out from Arizona.
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great location, plenty of choices of food and entertainment within walking distance. I stayed for the entire holiday weekend, and myself and my family was very pleased with the service. Other hotels were a "Battlefield" just to get into, but luckily I came across this hotel, and I couldn't have had better service. The staff was very polite and friendly. I will definitely continue to do business here and recommend this hotel to all of my coworkers.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your response on your stay! We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel and hope you will visit us again on your next trip out from Florida.
Vacaville, California
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I normally don't write reviews but I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I stayed here during a trip with my family during the holidays and will definitely look for Courtyards by Marriott for future travels. They were very welcoming from the moment we checked in, the rooms were very clean and looked to be new, and the staff were friendly and accommodating. There was a lot of places to eat close by which was handy. My career is based around customer service so when I see great guest services it really grabs my attention. Keep up the great work and I will be checking in again the next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for visiting us from Vacaville! We are so pleased that you enjoyed yourself at our hotel. We pride ourselves in giving the customer service our guests have come to know and expect from a Marriott hotel.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently during a business trip and I must say I had a wonderful experience overall. I travel a lot for business and stay in hotels quite often. The hotel was clean and the staff was accommodating and friendly. Next time I am in the area in will definitely be staying at this Courtyard Marriott again.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for your response on your stay! We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel and hope you will visit us again from Florida soon.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I visit Ontario regularly for business, and over time stayed in multiple hotels in the area. It was my first time in Courtyard (I stayed 4 nights in December) and I really liked it. Check in was seamless, staff was friendly, nice clean room, very good breakfast (combined with Starbucks, which was handy) and lounge area, and walk to several restaurants (Lazy Dog, brewery,Tai and Chinese, several other places). Very pleased and will return.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay from Washington DC! We are so pleased you enjoyed your accommodations and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Stayed here for a weekend trip and hotel was surprisingly nice. Standard Courtyard Marriott rooms, small kitchenette area, spacious and updated furniture. Very pet friendly, had my small dog with me. Room was quiet despite being fairly full. Great location in the driving circle around Ontario Mills Outlet mall. Breakfast is free and relatively decent. Overall a great value and very pleasant stay. I would stay here again if I need to be in the Ontario area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for your recent review! I am glad you had such a wonderful time during your stay in Rancho Cucamonga. We are pleased you took part of our rates that include our Bistro Breakfast with our many wonderful options. Service Animals are always welcome at our establishment and we hope you visit us again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airpor...
#6 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airp...
#8 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!