“Very Excellent Service!”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Tallahassee, Florida
“Very Excellent Service!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great location, plenty of choices of food and entertainment within walking distance. I stayed for the entire holiday weekend, and myself and my family was very pleased with the service. Other hotels were a "Battlefield" just to get into, but luckily I came across this hotel, and I couldn't have had better service. The staff was very polite and friendly. I will definitely continue to do business here and recommend this hotel to all of my coworkers.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for your response on your stay! We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel and hope you will visit us again on your next trip out from Florida.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Vacaville, California
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I normally don't write reviews but I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I stayed here during a trip with my family during the holidays and will definitely look for Courtyards by Marriott for future travels. They were very welcoming from the moment we checked in, the rooms were very clean and looked to be new, and the staff were friendly and accommodating. There was a lot of places to eat close by which was handy. My career is based around customer service so when I see great guest services it really grabs my attention. Keep up the great work and I will be checking in again the next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for visiting us from Vacaville! We are so pleased that you enjoyed yourself at our hotel. We pride ourselves in giving the customer service our guests have come to know and expect from a Marriott hotel.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently during a business trip and I must say I had a wonderful experience overall. I travel a lot for business and stay in hotels quite often. The hotel was clean and the staff was accommodating and friendly. Next time I am in the area in will definitely be staying at this Courtyard Marriott again.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for your response on your stay! We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel and hope you will visit us again from Florida soon.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I visit Ontario regularly for business, and over time stayed in multiple hotels in the area. It was my first time in Courtyard (I stayed 4 nights in December) and I really liked it. Check in was seamless, staff was friendly, nice clean room, very good breakfast (combined with Starbucks, which was handy) and lounge area, and walk to several restaurants (Lazy Dog, brewery,Tai and Chinese, several other places). Very pleased and will return.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay from Washington DC! We are so pleased you enjoyed your accommodations and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Stayed here for a weekend trip and hotel was surprisingly nice. Standard Courtyard Marriott rooms, small kitchenette area, spacious and updated furniture. Very pet friendly, had my small dog with me. Room was quiet despite being fairly full. Great location in the driving circle around Ontario Mills Outlet mall. Breakfast is free and relatively decent. Overall a great value and very pleasant stay. I would stay here again if I need to be in the Ontario area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for your recent review! I am glad you had such a wonderful time during your stay in Rancho Cucamonga. We are pleased you took part of our rates that include our Bistro Breakfast with our many wonderful options. Service Animals are always welcome at our establishment and we hope you visit us again soon.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Great location - plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Maid (was 20 paces in front of me) pushed button for the elevator for me as she past by. don't see that at a 5 Star anymore.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent feedback on your visit to Rancho Cucamonga from Oregon. I am sharing this information with Housekeeping staff to show them that their kind acts do not go unnoticed. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.
Reviewed November 28, 2013

From the moment I walked in the door, this hotel was friendly, clean, and fresh. The guest services checked me in with warm smiles and helpful information about surrounding services. My room was lovely and smelled so nice, just what I needed after a long day of meetings. I would recommend this hotel to anyone again and again.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you for staying with us while you were in town on business. We are overjoyed that we able to turn your long day into a pleasant one with our quality and service. We hope to see you again if your travels lead you to Rancho Cucamonga.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#6 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hampton Inn & Suites Ontario

Been to Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!