We were in the area for a graduation ceremony and decided to stay near the airport, the auditorium where the ceremony was held and near my brother's house in Upland... the Marriott Courtyard in Rancho Cucamonga worked out perfect. It is within walking distance of numerous good restaurants and the outlet mall. We had lunch at BJ's Brewhouse across the parking lot and dinner at the Lazy Dog Cafe around the corner.
My only complaint would be that the bed in the room was so close to the wall that one could barely get into it from that side, about a foot of space. The A/C worked great, my wife and I like setting them down in the mid 60s. The hotel and room was very clean and quite comfortable.
The weather is always wonderful in this part of California so we sat outside on a few occasions just to enjoy it.
The staff was friendly, check in was quick and our time there was enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature 100% Non-Smoking Rooms at our location! The Courtyard by Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga meets your unique needs with a spacious, functional, and well-appointed guest room; a hot breakfast buffet; and personal service. Located in the heart of the growing business district of Rancho Cucamonga, we are also centrally located to Ontario, Upland, Fontana, and Chino. The Courtyard by Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga welcomes you to our brand-new hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- Courtyard Rancho Cucamonga
- Marriott Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Courtyard
- Rancho Cucamonga Marriott