Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$144
$129
$146
$129
BestWestern.com
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$139
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport(Rancho Cucamonga)
$139
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$108
$97
$118
$107
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$119
Fairfield Inn
New Kansan Motel(Rancho Cucamonga)
$75
$84
All reviewsfront deskbasketball courtfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerliving roomhome away from homean extended staywithin walking distancebreakfast staffmovie theaterscomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staythe breakfast areaking bedbusiness travelwould definitely stay here againupon check
Reviewed September 23, 2009

From the moment I arrived I was glad I made the choice to stay here..The rate was very reasonable, the service top notch, the rooms were clean and modern, the breakfast was very good (can't always say that when its free). A choice of some great local places to eat..several within walking distance..free parking, free internet..I will stay here everytime I am looking for a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2009

We checked in online before we headed out for our 4 hour drive to this Hotel. Upon arrival after 11:00 p.m. we were buzzed right in, signed a quick form and our key was handed to us. We didn't even have to give them our credit card! The Suite was fabulous! Our daughter went right into the bedroom and went to sleep while my husband and I stayed up in the living room watching t.v. The breakfast Sunday morning was delicious and well staffed by 2 of the most pleasant employeess!! Great job!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2009

From the time we checked in until we checked out, we loved this hotel. The location is convenient to restaurants and stores, the rooms were great, and Ray at the front desk gave us exceptional service, making us feel welcome and well taken care of. Hilton should be proud of having a front desk person like Ray working for them. Thankyou Hilton hotels for another great experience!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2008

This is a top notch hotel in a great location. The hotel is located in a major business district just minutes from the Ontario airport. There are restaurants in walking distance as well as Ontario Mills--featuring a Dave & Buster's. However, there is not even a need to venture outside of your hotel once you are in for the night. The manager's reception not only features unlimited drinks, but a full meal as well. There is also a full breakfast. This more than makes up for the price if that is a concern. The rooms are very large. The full kitchen with utensils is very inviting for an extended stay. The living room area features a large comfy couch and is great for entertaining--which I did. The bedroom has a very soft bed and beautiful furniture throughout. Finally, the large divided bathroom is very convenient if sharing.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 14, 2008

where do I start, I stayed at this hotel and had numerous problems, our room was next to the basketball court so people were playing all hours of the night. The staff was walking up and down the halls talking loud on their walkie talkies. Talk about no sleep, we complained and were given a voucher for a free nights stay. Upon using that voucher on a different stay we were still charged on our credit card for the $160 for another nights stay. We contacted the hotel and they said they would issue a refund, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month later and no refund. It took another 2 months of calling and calling, getting the run around. Finally after 3 months of requesting my own money back, I finally received my refund. Rude manager, rude employees. Stay Away From This Nightmare Hotel! It may look nice but its not worth it.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank vspenterprise