“Excellent location and family environment.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Excellent location; nice family environment. There are a lot of places to eat and to shop in the area. It is my kid's favorite to stay place when we are in the area. They look forward to making waffles for breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Have recently stayed in 2 BR unit which is very spacious except the kitchen a bit tight but still convenience to move around. Thumbs up and walking distance to shopping mall outlets. recommended for family stay and very likely to come again to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed in Homewood Suites for 5 days with my brother and my parents.

We transferred from one of the nearby hotels because we wanted a place with a microwave and basic cooking equipment. Luckily, a friend recommended Homewood Suites to us. We stayed in one of their suites and found everything readily available. We ended up paying a significantly smaller account (for a two bedroom suite with a kitchen and a receiving area compared to our two bedroom accommodation in our earlier hotel. Moreover, the selection for breakfast was more abundant (with cereal, oatmeal, fruits, waffles, bread, and even a selection of hot food such as bacon or sausage and egg.)

The location of the hotel was perfect for our needs. Around it are some restaurants at walking distance. Ontario mills was easily accessible by a car ride of less than 5 minutes. The hotel itself is a simple one. It's not exactly extravagant but definitely very homey.

More than all these, however, what impressed me the most is the level of service. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating without being in-your-face. It was as if they wanted you to ask for favors from them haha! The front desk staff were very pleasant to chat with and had the answers to everything. The kitchen staff were very efficient and did not mind if we went past the allotted time for breakfast. The cleaning and service staff also responded favorably to our (sometimes difficult) requests.

We enjoyed our stay here and found everything very convenient. This place is perfect for families or even for those who have business around the area. No fuss but great service and excellent location. :)

...

An isolated case, though (and this does not affect my 5 star review of the place): the third row car seats of our SUV got stolen in the Homewood parking area. This type of theft is rampant in California. I'm sure this was not the fault of the hotel, but maybe, as a suggestion, they can inform guests with SUVs of this particular type of theft. Everything was solved though because someone from the front desk assisted us in filing a police report (which we found very convenient considering we're not from the US) and insurance paid off eventually. :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2013

let me start by saying this is a well kept property and has a welcoming staff. it's very close to shopping (Ontario Mills Mall) and lots & lots of restaurants - many are walking distance. their business center is neat and clean as well. I called prior to see about checking in early. spoke w/ Shari at the front desk (I believe that's her name), she was very gracious and said that shouldn't be a problem. it was the windiest day I've ever seen; winds felt like 100 mph. we got there around 1230p, our room wasn't quite ready, but, that wasn't a problem. we enjoyed some coffee in the lobby and just relaxed. Shari was very hospitable, she welcomed us back to the property, offered us a couple bottles of water, and continued to check with housekeeping to see if room was ready. I love that the coffee in the lobby is always fresh and hot - no matter the time of day (and they always have flavored creamer - vanilla). Our room was ready in less than 10-minutes!! Room 412 is beautiful, bed was comfortable, and had a view of the pool and mountains..thanks Shari !! because it was such a windy day the pool was full of leaves, tree branches, dirt, etc., but, first thing the next morning the guys were already out there cleaning it up. very impressive!! the hot water in the shower/tub/sink is always hot and full force. never had to wait for water to get hot!! after so many years of traveling and being an HH member, I encountered something new at breakfast...they ran out of food!! lol i went down at 830a for breakfast and everything was gone (breakfast is supposed to end at 10a); i figured they were in the back cooking more. so i waited and when i saw the girl in the back, i asked. she said no more food was coming out. the only thing avail was to make a Belgian waffle or cold cereal. i spoke w/ Joelle at the front desk and sure enough they never expected the number of people checking in for the weekend; they just didn't anticipate such a large crowd after the holidays. i applaud Joelle for offering me snacks from their on-site market, but, i just took my waffle and cup of coffee back up to my room and relaxed until checkout. as soon as i got back into my room, my phone rings and Joelle has offered to add points to my HH account to apologize for the inconvenience. this is why i LOVE staying at Hilton properties, because they really do go out of their way to make certain their loyal guests check out happy, and looking forward to staying in the future. thanks Shari and Joelle for making our stay great!! can't wait for a return visit.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Helpful friendly staff, clean and safe environment. My stay was arrainged by my employer Zodiac Seats US, I would definiately stay here again, I liked the location too, near all the shops and plenty of restaurant around.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were looking for a place where we could have our family together in one place. Homewood offered the perfect accommodation with this suite. It served the purpose perfectly!! The hotel was very clean. If in the area, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barry C
Reviewed November 20, 2013

not enough parking available and access to lobby when arriving is difficult. Pillow forgotten contacted front desk same day pillow has still not shipped. Over all the staff and personell were extremely professional and helpful in every way...besides the pillow not being shipped! Awesome location close to everything one might need while travelling. Rooms were a bit toned down as compared to other Homewood Suites but very nice and fresh.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Toby S S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Hello Scott C...

I have looked into this for you and offer my sincere apology that your pillow has not been shipped out yet. I will make certain that this is done imediately, and we will pay the postage for shipping. I am glad that you enjoyed everything else about the hotel and that you did not refrain from saying so. Please feel free to call me personally at (909) 481-6480. Again, my sincere apology, and I will make certain that this is taken care of.
Sincerely
'Toby Simmons

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airpor...
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!