Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$144
$129
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport(Rancho Cucamonga)
$139
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$108
$97
$146
$129
Orbitz.com
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$139
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$119
$118
$107
Hotwire.com
Beautiful Foothill Living(Rancho Cucamonga)
$55
New Kansan Motel(Rancho Cucamonga)
$75
All reviewsfront deskbasketball courtfull kitchenbreakfast and dinnerliving roomhome away from homean extended staywithin walking distancebreakfast staffmovie theaterscomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staythe breakfast areaking bedbusiness travelwould definitely stay here againupon check
Reviewed July 10, 2013

From work or with my family I have traveled and stayed at over five hundred different hotels over the last 20 years. Only four times have I/we been given a different room than was booked. I/we always try to arrive prior to 6:00 pm to reduce possible issues. Two of these times over the last two years have come from the Homewood Chain (part of Hilton). At this particular hotel we arrived prior to 5:00 PM and were checked in. No mention was made that we were moved to a “queen studio when we had booked a King 1 bedroom suite last April. We immediately went to the front desk and were told that we couldn’t have the room we booked. It took over twenty minutes of arguing, being told that we could be shipped to another hotel and some obvious lying by the two hotel desk clerks that we got the room we booked. One lie was that it was against the “code” to have four or more people in the room we were given. I pointed out that we were two adults with two children then the explanation changed. The room was very nice but the ethics were questionable and creative here. It appears this seems to be a “Homewood suites general policy.”

Room Tip: If you book here, do it just before you go so they do not sell your room to someone who is willing to pay more.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank SJL4
Toby S S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize for the room assignment not meeting your expectations. While we strive to meet every room type request, we understand that it can be difficult when the request is not met. I invite you to stay with us the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great location. Kitchen staff very helpful and friendly. Complementary breakfast and light dinner was great. Nice suites but bathroom needs updated. Pillows are great. I have to repeat, great location.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Toby S S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you Chandima for telling us how you enjoyed your visit with us. I will be certain to pass along your compliments to my kitchen staff..
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

lack of staff especially at nighttime, lack of maintenance on the room, smell room from stove and wall plug. There is an accident involving the metal piece stick out the the electric wall plug after the cleaning crew done with the room, we immediately call the front desk when we get back the room. we were told there is no engineer around at night time. so we have to build something to block it and make sure the kids are not allowed to near the kitchen table area where the burned plug is. windows can't be close tightly. could be easily open outside. overall, the quality of this hotel has been down since last we stay. we are not looking forward to going back if the service is not coming back up.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Toby S S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear Johnson L,

I am so sorry that you found the hotel to be less than expected. This is not the normal type of response that we receive, and I would like to assure you that changes have been made in the newly renovated guest suites, as well as strict hiring practices. We hope to see you back, so that you may see first-hand how we pride ourselves in creating a very pleasing environment.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. All the staff was very helpful to my 5 sisters and I while on a family reunion of sorts in Ontario, CA. They were friendly and went out of their way to make sure that our stay was to our satisfaction. We all felt right at home. The 2 BR/2 BA suite that we stayed in was nice and roomy. I would definitely stay in another Homewood Suites and would recommend this one to anyone.

Dear Brenda L,
Thank you for the positive feedback.. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I came to town with my grandmother for Upland High School's graduation and chose this hotel due to the proximity to my family's home and the multiple shopping/dining options in the area. Tucked back off of the main street, we were able to enjoy peace and quiet while still being in the thick of it all. We had a King suite on the main floor and while it was near the air conditioning unit, it did not bother us at all. I am pregnant and was initially weary about sleeping on the pullout sofa-bed but was surprised by the fact that it was actually very comfortable. The suite and property is very clean and well maintained though it is a bit dated. The staff was all very friendly and accommodating, especially the breakfast staff. Daniel in particular went out of his way multiple times to be sure that we had EVERYTHING we needed, whether it was on the menu or not (my grandmother can be a bit demanding Lol). We were very thankful for his hospitality. We were able to take advantage of the decent sized pool in the center courtyard and it was very enjoyable even with the eyesore of the ADA-mandated pool-lifts. Overall, we had a wonderful 4-night stay at this property and would highly recommend it to anyone traveling in the area.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, request a room away from the A/C units.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

I will be sure to pass along your praise of Daniel in the kitchen. I must agree, he is an incredible employee with a sincere caring attitude. We hope to see you back soon...