“Very Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Hilo, Hawaii
“Very Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

We stayed one night at this hotel in early October. The hotel was great. We had a one bedroom suite with kitchen. The place was very clean and quiet. They serve a very nice breakfast in the morning. The location is very convenient; just across the street from the Ontario Mills Mall.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Islandguy808

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

I've been to many Hotel in my life time, and I've even worked at one. This Hotel, by far is thee best. My mother and I stay here as often as we can at this specific location. Every time we visit, we always have an amazing stay. Last time we visited was October 1st. And there as nothing to complain about. We stayed one night and everything went as smoothly as it always does. The time before that was January, we stayed 3 nights. One of the rooms we stayed in had a faulty ac and upon check out we let them know it needed to be fixed. Having said that, they gave us an extra night free of charge. Also we stayed in a room that only allowed 5 people to stay in it, but when we let them know more people were coming to visit, they had no problem. Also around breakfast time we had a lot of our family come over to eat, and they said it was fine and they were more then welcome. I don't know about you, but that my friend is awesome. And not to mention we always pay no more then 90 a night after taxes. I love this place. And receptionist are always so friendly. And they even let us check in 5 hours early and give us late check outs at 1 pm. My favorite Hotel yet.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank ajpele
Rena, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

We stayed here for one night, two adults and two teenagers in their two bedroom suite. It was just perfect. The kids got their own bathroom and each a queen size bed and we got our very own bedroom with a king size bed and private bathroom. It was relaxing and clean. All the comforts of home with a living room area and full kitchen. The pool was refreshing and their breakfast is excellent. We will certainly return here! We loved our stay here. ;-)

Room Tip: Quiet.. clean and great location near shopping.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

I stayed here one night on 8/13/11. I really like this place. The service at check in was great. I was able to park just near the north door which made access really easy. The suite was perfect. It was clean and comfortable. It appears that you can open the window in the living room area. While it was too hot to open it this time, it's nice to know you can when you want some fresh air. The AC was nice and quiet. I used the fully functional kitchen to make dinner. The bed was very comfortable and I had a great nap on the couch!

The breakfast buffet was terrific. They offered scrambled eggs, ham steaks, potatos, french toast sticks, make your own waffles, fruit, cereal breads, muffins, danishes, juices and good coffee.

The pool area looked really nice although I didn't use it. I will stay here again if I'm in the area. I think it is one the best choices possible.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

This is my first Homewood Suites stay, as I usually use Hampton Inn or HGI for business travel, but it was rather pleasant. The breakfast and dinner were both very good -- and for us per diem travelers, having both breakfast and dinner available complimentary is great.

I stayed three weeks in a row, but checking out on weekends. The internet is very quick by hotel standards, but the first room I stayed in was apparently very far from a router, as signal was very spotty.

The rooms are about ready for renovation, as carpeting is starting to fray. Besides that, a very nice hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
San Jose, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights in a 1 bed King suite, really liked the space we got for the kitchen, full size fridge, table, sofa and sitting space. The suite was very clean and fairly new. Very good value for the price. The staffs are friendly, the lobby and breakfast areas are clean and spacious. Coffee, tea, and ice water available during the day. The hotel is very close to HW 10 and is next to a mall for convenience.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

Nice spacious rooms. Very clean throughout. Full free breakfasts. Nightly manager special snacks and drinks (yes also beer). The staff is friendly and helpful. Fast internet.

• Stayed July 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#1 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn R...
#2 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#4 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamon...
#5 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!