Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We stayed here for one night, two adults and two teenagers in their two bedroom suite. It was just perfect. The kids got their own bathroom and each a queen size bed and we got our very own bedroom with a king size bed and private bathroom. It was relaxing and clean. All the comforts of home with a living room area and full kitchen. The pool was refreshing and their breakfast is excellent. We will certainly return here! We loved our stay here. ;-)

Room Tip: Quiet.. clean and great location near shopping.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I stayed here one night on 8/13/11. I really like this place. The service at check in was great. I was able to park just near the north door which made access really easy. The suite was perfect. It was clean and comfortable. It appears that you can open the window in the living room area. While it was too hot to open it this time, it's nice to know you can when you want some fresh air. The AC was nice and quiet. I used the fully functional kitchen to make dinner. The bed was very comfortable and I had a great nap on the couch!

The breakfast buffet was terrific. They offered scrambled eggs, ham steaks, potatos, french toast sticks, make your own waffles, fruit, cereal breads, muffins, danishes, juices and good coffee.

The pool area looked really nice although I didn't use it. I will stay here again if I'm in the area. I think it is one the best choices possible.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2011

This is my first Homewood Suites stay, as I usually use Hampton Inn or HGI for business travel, but it was rather pleasant. The breakfast and dinner were both very good -- and for us per diem travelers, having both breakfast and dinner available complimentary is great.

I stayed three weeks in a row, but checking out on weekends. The internet is very quick by hotel standards, but the first room I stayed in was apparently very far from a router, as signal was very spotty.

The rooms are about ready for renovation, as carpeting is starting to fray. Besides that, a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights in a 1 bed King suite, really liked the space we got for the kitchen, full size fridge, table, sofa and sitting space. The suite was very clean and fairly new. Very good value for the price. The staffs are friendly, the lobby and breakfast areas are clean and spacious. Coffee, tea, and ice water available during the day. The hotel is very close to HW 10 and is next to a mall for convenience.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Nice spacious rooms. Very clean throughout. Full free breakfasts. Nightly manager special snacks and drinks (yes also beer). The staff is friendly and helpful. Fast internet.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 1, 2011

From the moment we arrived everyone was helphful and well read about the local area. The pool and spa area are clean and kept that way everyday. My wife called about extra pillows for her back and the on duty manager came to show her where they were stored in our room and get them out. The managers put on a little dinner Monday thru Thursday evenings. The food was great and they offered free beer and wine. This truely is a 5 star Hotel offered by Hilton. We will use this Hotel everytime we come to California.

Room Tip: Use your GPS the address is small on the front.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This property is amazing. conveniently located near lot of shopping and restaurants and close to the freeway. The staff is top notch. Especially Ray at the front desk. He is to be commended for his guest service skills. One thing that i noticed about this property is how wonderful it smells. I also enjoyed the workout room and pool and hot tub. What can i say I find myself trying to justify another trip to this area just to be able to stay there. I have stayed at other Homewoods but this is by far my favorite. Bravo Hilton this property and the staff are winners!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airpor...
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga

Address: 11433 Mission Vista Dr, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730-6056
Location: United States > California > Rancho Cucamonga
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Romantic Hotel in Rancho Cucamonga
#2 Family Hotel in Rancho Cucamonga
#4 Business Hotel in Rancho Cucamonga
Price Range: $151 - $257 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga