“GREAT GUEST SERVICE”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Phoenix Arizona
“GREAT GUEST SERVICE”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This property is amazing. conveniently located near lot of shopping and restaurants and close to the freeway. The staff is top notch. Especially Ray at the front desk. He is to be commended for his guest service skills. One thing that i noticed about this property is how wonderful it smells. I also enjoyed the workout room and pool and hot tub. What can i say I find myself trying to justify another trip to this area just to be able to stay there. I have stayed at other Homewoods but this is by far my favorite. Bravo Hilton this property and the staff are winners!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Indonesian first
Sacramento, California
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Pros:
With Ontario Mills Mall across the street, nearly every sort of restaurant or shopping you could need
Nice staff with good breakfasts
Great TV channel selection

Cons:
I didn't receive a wake-up call I requested (luckily, I set my cell alarm too)
Need an update (ie. new couches, flat screen TVs in all rooms)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Vandenberg AFB
Reviewed December 29, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on Christmas Eve and Christmas Night while visiting family. We opted for the 1 Bedroom (King) suite with pull out couch in living area (we were not sure if our 2 sons would be staying with us). At first we mistook the hotel for an apartment complex but soon found our way. The room had a kitchenette with stove, microwave, fridge, coffee pot and dishes/pans/eating utensils. It also had complementary coffee and popcorn. Room was clean and comfortable and we heard no noise coming from other rooms or outside and my husband and I both commented that the bed was the MOST comfortable bed we have EVER slept in (even beats our $1000 mattress we have at home). I highly recommend this hotel to travelers, the price is great for what you get

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed November 28, 2010

We had a great stay. The rooms were large and clean, and the staff (when we needed them) were friendly. The breakfast is OK, not great, but free and good enough. Would gladly go back.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Ontario, California
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I booked a block of rooms for our wedding guests. They were so nice and helpful from the first meeting. They even were able to add a couple last minute guests at the discounted rate that we discussed. And top of that, our honeymoon suite was complimentary. They also left us a bottle of sparkling wine and a lovely card. Its the little touches. The rooms were so comfortable and I got such a great nights sleep. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was wonderful. Every single staff member was super friendly, even down to the maintenance guy. This is definitely a 2 thumbs up hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed September 7, 2010

This is a great hotel for families! We stayed there over Labor day weekend with our 1 year old and 2 and a half year old. I booked our room online 2 days before our trip, a king bed standard room for $97.90. When we arrived saturday evening after a long day at Sea world, the man at the desk gave us a $10 dollar discount right away. We thought that was very nice and took our things up to the room. We walked in and discovered that he had also upgraded us to a suite complete with a full kitchen, living area, king bed, and two televisions. We were shocked and very grateful because it made travelling with toddlers so much more comfortable. The room was clean and the countertops in the kitchen and bathroom were granite, (or at least i'm pretty sure they were). The only problem we had was that a large family with kids stayed above us and they ran around their room until 2:30 in the morning. But we were all too tired to care. I am from ontario and it felt so good to be treated so well at home. This homewood suites is the only hotel we will stay at during our vacations and we plan on staying their again soon.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Plant City, Florida
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I spent 4 days for business at this Homewood Suites and found it to be typical of other Homewood Suites that I have stayed at. This hotel is extremely clean. It was very evident that the housekeeping staff takes great pride in maintaining a clean hotel. Raymond at the front desk was very helpful in arranging transportation to the airport.

Pros:
Great location, close to Ontario Airport, Ontario Mills Mall, and within an hour of Disney, and L.A.
There are also numerous restaurants close by.
Very clean!

Cons:
Rooms are starting to show some wear. The carpet was frayed in the bathroom doorway in my room.
No shuttle to and from the airport.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!