“Disappointed”

Cucamonga Brewing Company
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rochester
Description: Omaha Jack's is a Nebraska style Steakhouse combined with an award winning microbrewery. Omaha Jack's has a diverse menu that includes Pizza and pasta dishes, incredible burgers, seafood, Prime Rib, and of course, awesome steaks.
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I had high hopes because I love craft beer and brewpubs, but it was hot in there, the food was ok and the house ipa was not good. I'd skip this one.

• Visited June 2013

Alta Loma
“Great Lunch Value”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Omaha Jack's changed their name because people confused them with the home order meat company that sells over the internet and newspapers. We've been coming here for years and love their lunch deals. It's a quick stop for lunch and back to work. Never disappointed in their steaks, shrimp or burgers. They serve a mini loaf of warm bread and I love their basic dinner salads. Our service has always been quick, efficient and pleasant. Our company has had our Christmas Parties their on numerous occasions. My family comes here about 2-3 times a month. They have a large variety of beers so you can explore with something new and different. This has become a regular place for us that never disappoints. Thank you CBC.

• Visited January 2013
Maine
“Good atmosphere, limited menu”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Was actually looking for Omaha Jack's, but they apparently closed and/or were renamed the Cucamonga Brewing Company. Nevertheless, it was a very worthwhile visit. Lots of beer choices, including many locally crafted. I had a light lager type, which was good. Not great, but I would order it again. I also opted for the steak flatbread. It was a bit heavy with the teriyaki sauce, as it overpowered the taste of the steak and the dish would have been better served with less. I will admit...I finished the meal, so it wasn't all that bad. We were seated immediately, with practically no wait, which was unusual given that it was a very busy night, and the place was hopping. I watched other dishes leaving the kitchen, and they all looked quite good. The staff was quite busy, and definitely looked a bit overworked. Our server admitted as such...there were a few call-ins that night, so the rest were "picking up the slack". I ate a few times at this place as Omaha Jack's and enjoyed it every time, and eating here as Cucamonga Brewing Company didn't disappoint.

Visited December 2012
Moreno Valley, California
“Really a shame!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had some shopping to do near by so I thought instead of doing the usual of going to Omaha Jacks we would try Cucamonga Brewing Company. Much to my surprise as we pulled into the parking lot we realized that we were at Omaha Jacks but it is now CBC. We walked in and nothing had changed appearance wise just a renaming of the place. We sat in the bar area which was not very busy. The bartender came over and we asked her what had happened and she told us that they decided to change the name of the place, nothing else. We decided to get a flight of their beers to see if those had changed as I really enjoyed Omaha Jacks IPA back in the day. I hate to say this but this is the first time I have ever had a flight of beers and didn't find at least one that I liked. We chose not to eat and decided to cut our loses and leave. While they were not that busy only having the bartender running the entire area, to me is a big no no. There would be no one behind the bar for more than just a few minutes which really looks bad. Omaha Jacks had great food, a bit pricey and good beer. The Cucuamonga Brewing Company should hit the rewind button and put things back the way they used to be. I for one will not be going back.

1 Thank Newport_Bound
“Change of ownership hurt the business”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Ate here for a business meal. The place was empty, with a few patrons. Since they were a brewing company, one of our party asked for a house IPA, was gien the selections, chose one and told they had not had that one for a "long time". The wine list was VERY weak, so I went with an ice tea.

We got four different entrees and were not impressed with any of them. Very little flavor, looked ok, but small portions for the money was a typical comment.

• Visited September 2012