“Very Accommodating!”

Antonino's Italian Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Antonino's Italian Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Featuring some of most stunning and delicious dishes from Northern and Southern Italy, Antonino's is the ultimate in casual yet elegant dining.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our team went out for a coporate dinner and found anywhere in Victoria Gardens was a 90 minute wait. We soon remembered an old favorite... Antonino's! This restaurant not only seated the six of us immediately but when we asked for a private room (as it was a business dinner) they accommodated our request. Dinner was excellent, service was excellent, conducting business was not so much fun but productive. Thank you Antonino's!

1  Thank Erin G

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Food is horrible! Very bland. My server was Veronica she was not inviting or friendly. Rushed my family and I through our entire dinner so she could seat other guests!! The management as well as the owners are very unprofessional. Do not waste your time going to this restaurant you will leave very dissatisfied.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We found this restaurant which is by our house. I am so glad we took a chance and went in! The Brushetta was sooo good. Fresh tomatoes and herbs not oily. Then we had the special. It was bass brought to our table whole and served to us. Our waitress was a delight. Sweet and helpful. Their was a sax player that played soft music, and the atmosphere was quiet and romantic. We will be back soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Antonino's is a great little find, they have great garlic bread, excellent choices on the menu. I ate the special which was pistachio chicken but also have eaten the sausage penne dish. Both were excellent, I tried the Tiramisu it was medium and had good flavor. They have a private dinnig area for parties and the service was great!! The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

In the area for business and my brother in law came up from the San Diego area for dinner with his girlfriend. They had a hankering for Italian (w/ a full bar) and this was the first spot I found.

Nice atmosphere, good bread, nice menu choices. The staff seemed friendly enough but really wasn't paying attention due to the 'family visit'. Food was very good; I had the Penne alla Vodka, bro-in-law had the lasagna, girlfriend had the spaghetti and meatballs .... everyone was very pleased!

I'd recommend giving this place a shot. When I'm back in town next, I'll make sure I swing by for dinner one night.