“Delicious Chinese Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Delicious Chinese Food”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Have been seeing this restaurant reviewed on "Let's Dine Out". Went with another couple and it didn't take that long for us to get our food, but it was fresh and delicious and everyone enjoyed their meal. Not a very big place, but clean and nice. The service was excellent. I had the beef and broccoli and it was delicious. I don't know if it was because of Father's Day coming up, but our waitress kept saying Happy Father's Day. At the end of our meal, we were given a box of tea to take home and a little bowl of strawberry ice cream and some cookies. Will definitely go back again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MaryAnn M

Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Very consistently GOOD”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Friends took us to one of our favorite Chinese restaurants in our area: China Point.

Arrived at 5:00 p.m. and were seated immediately; it was not very busy. Our friends come here regularly but we had not been in for over a year. The waitress (she has been here almost every time we have visited--been here quite a while) immediately recognized our friends. She immediately recognized *us*! Remembered our friends favorite dishes, remembered my husband's favorite dish--dang, I wish my memory was that good. . .We joked around and since she gets my husband's schtick, she harassed him about his long beard. It was great talking with her.

We had the "several flavor(3? 4?) pan fried noodles, ma-po tofu,Hot Szechwan Eggplant (?), steamed rice, tea. Egg flower soup was brought to us for starter (we did not order). In the past I have had spicy seafood soup, house fried rice, sweet and sour pork and other things.

Everything we ordered today arrived, as usual, in order of cooking, piping hot and fresh, very good.

As others mentioned, there is a sign that says something to the effect: this is NOT a fast food restaurant; every dish is cooked to order. Which means you want good, you wait. As far as I can tell this is a family run restaurant, there is one cook and usually not more that 2 waitresses on duty. So remember, the more busy it is, the longer you will wait, and if you want to-go food, order by phone and give them some time to prepare it.

It pays to go back and be polite to and enjoy the people working there. They will remember you and you will enjoy your meal there, and maybe you will get some extras--service and food. The prices have gone up since we were there last (not unexpected), but he quality is still there.

It is very pleasant dining there; maybe it is not the fanciest place in town, but it is decorated well enough, it is not too noisy, even when busy-- *unless* there is a big party in for food, and then, well sometimes stuff happens. Sometimes we are not able to chat with the waitresses, but that is usually when it is very busy, but we have always had decent service and excellent food.

Highly recommended, and if you are in a hurry, get there before the lunch or dinner rush, or after the rushes.

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank Lm D
Boston, Massachusetts
“Better than Mainland China”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The food here is excellent! Great flavors, good value. Not sure what all the fuss is about waiting for your meal to be cooked. I guess if you want quick Chinese goto Panda Express but if you want made to order and authentic you must go to China Point. The restaurant is not pretty from the outside, it is located in a nondescript strip mall, interior decor is basic but the food makes up for China Points simple appearance.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank emannh
California
“Wish I lived close enough to go every day!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Fabulous food! Very fresh, great taste, reasonable prices and served by a friendly, courteous staff. Yes, you have to wait a bit, but totally worth it. We've tried sweet and sour pork, orange chicken and cashew chicken. All delicious as are the egg flower and sweet and sour soups. Give them a try -you won't be sorry!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank MtnLadyCalifornia
Hesperia, California
“Always hits the spot!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My family and I have been going here for a long time! We can not get enough of it. The food is outstanding, it can get a bit pricey but I am willing pay more for good food. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013