“Always hits the spot!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My family and I have been going here for a long time! We can not get enough of it. The food is outstanding, it can get a bit pricey but I am willing pay more for good food. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I recently visited this restaurant and was very disappointed on the false advertisement on their window about having lunch specials… Don’t be fooled they advertise lunch special from 6.25 but they fail to tell you that the lunch special is only one item that is only for 6.25.. they don’t have a lunch special menu, so if you don’t mind spending $7.95-9.00 on a plate of beef with broccoli with no noodles and bad service then you are in the right spot….

Reviewed February 17, 2013

As for the complaints about the service or the speed the food comes out, there are signs all around the restaurant telling you this is not fast food that all the food is prepared fresh when your order goes in. No matter how long it takes, it is fantastic, the 3 meat Kung Pao is my favorite.

1  Thank meredith21
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

While you will wait some time for your food...it is delish! It is all made to order and the waitress, I believe is the owners wife from what I heard...so service is a little slower, as she's about the only one. All in all this place is good. She even brought over some fried wontons on the house, making a funny comment about our son, who's 12, ..looked hungry. So they know..you will wait. The sign on the wall even let's you know. But, its well worth it. It may seem a bit price at first, but the huge portions make up for it. My son & I were able to share a meal. We will definitely be going back.

1  Thank amy t
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I ate here recently after hearing good reviews and were not disappointed. We had the Walnut Shrimp and the Szechwan Eggplant. The shrimp are coated with a honey sauce and are sweet which is a great contrast to the eggplant which is spicy, but not too spicy. The food is prepared fresh so don't be in a rush. The portions are generous and the price is quite reasonable.