“Worth the wait”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Alta Loma, California
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

While you will wait some time for your food...it is delish! It is all made to order and the waitress, I believe is the owners wife from what I heard...so service is a little slower, as she's about the only one. All in all this place is good. She even brought over some fried wontons on the house, making a funny comment about our son, who's 12, ..looked hungry. So they know..you will wait. The sign on the wall even let's you know. But, its well worth it. It may seem a bit price at first, but the huge portions make up for it. My son & I were able to share a meal. We will definitely be going back.

1 Thank amy t

Redlands, California
“Fast Food...Not and That's Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I ate here recently after hearing good reviews and were not disappointed. We had the Walnut Shrimp and the Szechwan Eggplant. The shrimp are coated with a honey sauce and are sweet which is a great contrast to the eggplant which is spicy, but not too spicy. The food is prepared fresh so don't be in a rush. The portions are generous and the price is quite reasonable.

• Visited January 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Delicious & authentic!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Nothing that comes out of this kitchen will disappoint you. Order the honey walnut shrimp! I have tried this dish everywhere and have never had it better.

The food takes a while however. There is a sign posted that advises you of this due to the fact that everything is freshly cooked to order.

Fontana, California
“Bad service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Worst service you can ever get !!! rush you to order. asked twice if ready to order in 3 minutes after we sit down. one dish came wrong but said that is the way they cook. Order another disk with not spicy and was told again they can't do it. Never go back again............

• Visited October 2012
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“The Best Chinese Food in gthe IE...maybe anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

Just got back from China Point. We chose it based on Yelp ratings and we're very glad we did. It was an absolutely fantastic dinner! The restaurant was very clean and bright. The food was outstanding and, to my surprise after reading the Yelp reviews, so was the service. Everyone was very friendly and the food arrived fairly quickly, despite the signs asking patrons to be patient. We were a party of four and we ordered the egg rolls and fried wonton appetizer, Mu-Shu pork, orange chicken, walnut shrimp, and spicy seafood noodle soup. As soon as we finished our appetizers, which arrived promptly, the soup was served and mu-shu pork was brought out shortly after. When we were almost done with the mu-shu, out came the walnut shrimp and then the orange chicken. We were all sharing so the staggered serving worked out perfectly. Now, for the quality of the food. The egg rolls and fried wontons were outstanding and obviously homemade. They were served with sweet sauce and very hot Chinese mustard. Delicious. I'm not a big seafood eater, but I tasted the seafood soup broth and it was very good. The "heat" is a bit of a delayed reaction, but it was spicy. The mu-shu pork, which I almost always order whenever we go to a Chinese restaurant was perhaps the best I have ever eaten. I can't find the words to explain how good it was. The walnut shrimp was also the best any of us had ever had. Unlike Panda Inn's walnut shrimp which has a creamy sort of sauce, this was obviously a honey based sauce. The shrimp was perfectly cooked, with a crunchy coating. We were impressed that the orange chicken was all white meat. It was also crunchy, not like the soggy orange chicken you get at Panda Express or other fast food Chinese food places. It was very, very good, but by the time we got it, we were already spoiled by how unbelievably good the mu-shu and walnut shrimp was. I think next time we'll give the Kung Pao chicken a try instead of the orange chicken, but if you're a big orange chicken fan, you will definitely like theirs. The fortune cookies were expected but the almond cookies that came with them were a nice surprise and they, too were very good. We were too full to try the green tea ice cream, but we will next time for sure. We ordered a lot of food and the total bill, including four beers was $82, not including tip and worth every penny. My only regret about China Point was that we've lived in Rancho Cucamonga for 11 years and we didn't find it until tonight. Just go! It's the best!

• Visited April 2012