“Under the Tuscan ... grille”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BRIO Tuscan Grille Victoria Gardens invites you to gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the genuine flavors of Italy. Bringing the pleasures of the Italian country villa to Rancho Cucamonga, our chef-inspired Italian dishes are sure to delight your palate. Come join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille Victoria Gardens. Our Italian restaurant awaits your visit. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Los Angeles, California
“Under the Tuscan ... grille”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We love Italian food and are always looking for THE PLACE ... and this could just be it!
We met family there for an early dinner ... we were greeted pleasantly and taken to a table. It was in full, bright sunlight so we asked for another ... not a problem. That was a good sign, as sometimes it is a problem and that starts off the meal in a negative way.
I had the soup of the day ... it was a lovely black bean served in a white ceramic tureen .. very tasty. He had the Bistecca Insalata, which is the lettuce wedge. He liked it a lot.
For our entrees, we had the Chicken Milanese and I had Campanelle Carbonara ... both so good. A little pricey at $20.35 and $16.85 for just the entrée, but worth it. We both took some home!
Dessert was hard to choose ... all sorts of choices. We ended up with the tiny dessert of chocolate peanut butter something or other ... shared and loved it. Just enough.
Our waiter was good ... available but not hanging around.
We would go back ... and probably will.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Italian food in Cucamonga”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was delighted to see this new restaurant in Rancho. I am a former New Yorker who has missed good Italian food in this area. The food is good, but it is the service which is outstanding. Do visit this place if you are in Rancho.

Diamond Bar, California
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I was shopping at Victoria Garden and have lunch at this restaurant. It is a very good experience for me. They have open kitchen, you can watch cooks cooking every dishes. I order chicken for my lunch. The service is great, the food is very tasty and have large portion of chicken ,

Los Angeles, California
“Birthday Celebration with Family”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Went for lunch for a family birthday celebration. It was a large group but the service didn't suffer because of that. We were well taken care of. I had the yummy shrimp and crab cakes. If you have a large appetite, you should order the dinner size. The lunch size has 2 small cakes with a veggie and potatoes side dish that was also delicious. I thought the prices were a bit high but the atmosphere, food, and service was very good. If in the area again, I would definitely return.

Diamond Bar, California
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Ate lunch here and enjoyed it greatly. Our waiter, Tim, was outstanding. The food was excellent and served promptly. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

• Visited March 2014