“Excellent Service”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I treated my family to lunch and was pleasantly surprised at the professional service I received from Bethany, our waitress. The order for 6 people was 100% correct and we never had to ask for anything else (i.e.) ketchup, mustard, refills etc.) as she was Johnny on the Spot. Very impressive. The bill was placed on our table in a timely manner and she gave it to me as requested. Our service was above and beyond. Needless to say the lunch options were wonderful. She even recommended a new item and I was pleasantly surpirised. Absolutely delicious. Don't miss this particular restaurant even though it's a chain.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Josh was the consummate professional of customer service. Josh was very attentive and extremely accommodating. During our visit there was one minor goof in the kitchen. Josh was very apologetic and reassured that the problem would be quickly resolved. No long after, Manager #1 was out to apologize and left us with the sense that our food would be given priority. Josh checked back frequently to ensure glasses were refilled and that all was okay. When he noticed that my niece hadn’t really touched her check strips, he inquired if there was s a problem. My niece shyly indicated she didn’t like the chicken. He recommended she might prefer the crispy chicken instead. My niece’s eyes lit up. Josh took the chicken back to the kitchen and returned shortly after with the type of chicken strips my niece liked. Not long after, Manager #2 came out to check that indeed my niece was happy with the new chicken. From the time we sat down, to the time we left, we felt there were no more important customers in that Chili’s restaurant than those sitting at our table. I notice that Josh gave the exact same attention to all his tables. Because of our experience at this Chili’s, we’ll be returning. Thanks Josh, for making our lunch with Chili's an awesome experience!

2  Thank Michelle G
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The food at this place is great I have not had one complaint yet. However, the service can be the best I have ever had one day and the next time we go it makes us want to leave. If they were as consistant with their service as with their food, it would be a better restaurant.

1  Thank Ricardo D
Reviewed June 15, 2013

As someone who is sensitive to seasoning Chillies is way high on salt content. Many people don't realize this because they have been feed so much salt from fast food chains trying to make a buck. The salt content is dose not have to be this high, good restaurants don't do it,mostly the chain restaurants that don't care about your health as much as their profit.
Don't complain while eating there, I got a real bad feeling when they took my food back to the kitchen and brought it back to me.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The service and food was better than great. A short wait but worth it... Met another couple to catch up on family events and in general how things were going.