“cut back on the seasoning salts”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“cut back on the seasoning salts”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

As someone who is sensitive to seasoning Chillies is way high on salt content. Many people don't realize this because they have been feed so much salt from fast food chains trying to make a buck. The salt content is dose not have to be this high, good restaurants don't do it,mostly the chain restaurants that don't care about your health as much as their profit.
Don't complain while eating there, I got a real bad feeling when they took my food back to the kitchen and brought it back to me.

• Visited June 2013

Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Great Place”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The service and food was better than great. A short wait but worth it... Met another couple to catch up on family events and in general how things were going.

• Visited May 2013
Glendora
“All Fried Foods”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Salty and fried....that's all I can say for this place....but the survey wants at least 100 characters. They do have salads, but their ordinary including the salad dressings. Good kids place, let them have it...must be the bar!

Visited October 2012
SoCal
“Just good food and good service”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The food is always good no matter what you order. The service is pleasant and swift although the food sometimes takes a while to prepare. I enjoy it most every time I go.

Visited April 2012
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
“The Best Baby Ribs Ever.”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We go out and eat a lot and we have our favorite places to eat. We have never had any problems with any of the Restaurant's we eat at. I'm a good cook but we love to go out. I love Chili's. The first time I went was when My Sister came out here last year for her B-Day and we decided to go I enjoyed the service and the Food. We hasve been going since.

• Visited June 2012