“Good food at reasonable price”
Review of Farmer Boys

Farmer Boys
Ranked #163 of 353 Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Had breakfast at the local Farmer Boys. Nothing particularly fancy, but clean with a friendly staff, and very good food at a very reasonable price.

There are newer reviews for Farmer Boys

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I gave this restaurant a chance when I was done with my last business meeting, it was on my way to the hotel and to be honest I was starving.

Its a good place, good price for your meals, you can also get coupons thru yelp and taste of food was good:

Reviewed August 4, 2013

perhaps it was the dish i got, but was not duly impressed. I expected something different. The food was okay, but very average.