“Really GREAT Italian food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Paisano Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paisano Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Chino, California
“Really GREAT Italian food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

The food is so YUMMY! One of my favorite places to eat. They also have outdoor seating for nice sunny days. Don't be scared away by the big open bar area when you walk into the restaurant. They have lovely dining tables/booths in the back and to the side. I also LOVE the sinks in the bathroom!
Definitely one of my favorites!

• Visited December 2012

Southern California
“HORRIBLE Experience!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I tried to make a reservation for a party of 20 people on a Saturday evening. I was told by two different people that I had to speak to a Manager in order to make a reservation for a party that large. The problem is, there is not always a Manager on duty. I left a message and didn't hear back from the Manager until I had already booked elsewhere. I even asked to speak to the Owner but, of course, he never called me back. One worker actually told me to go ahead and book elsewhere when I complained and told him that I needed to make a reservation ASAP! It was a terrible experience and I will NEVER even try to make a reservation at that restaurant again. It was the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. Go elsewhere!!! Go to a place that actually wants your business!!

• Visited August 2012