“Nice place for a change of pace...”

Flamingo Palms Cuban Bistro
Cuisines: Cuban
Description: Every Wednesday night is Cigar night! They also sell a decent selection of cigars other nights that can be enjoyed on the outside patio with a glass of wine or a Cuban Libre!
Ontario, California
“Nice place for a change of pace...”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you have never tried Cuban food, this would be a place to go.
Appetizers are good, portions for main dishes are reasonable.
Service is also good, they welcome you as soon as you enter the restaurant.
When you are seated, they bring a little basket of "water breads" before taking your order.
They ask if you have been there before.
If you have, they welcome you back. If you haven't, they recommend specialties to try.
If you're adventurous, there is a room in the back for sampling cuban cigars.
Not many places are as personable as this one.
Have not had a chance to try their Sunday brunch, but would like to one day.

• Visited May 2014

Alta Loma
“Good Cuban food”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We love Cuban food and they are pretty good. I like the Ropa Vejia and my husband gets the breaded steak, then we share. The toasted bread has a nice flavor. I also like the garlic lemon chicken. They also serve some interesting drinks. We enjoy this place.

Visited February 2014
“Worsed place ever”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We just felt not welcome. the food was awful... but they got enoght time to count there tip and to talk and make Fun in the kitchen.

1 Thank Andreas S
Monticello, Illinois
“Love this place--great, authentic food at a good value”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Whenever I visit the area, I make sure I save room in my itinerary to eat at Flamingo Palms. I love trying different dishes from the vast menu choices. Great service. Nice outdoor seating.

• Visited March 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Try Something Different”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This has become one of my favorites in the Ontario area. I really like Cuban foodand this is very tasty. I used to live on Puerto Rico, and there are a lot of similarities. It takes me back there. I've taken folks there who weren't familiar with Cuban food and not adventurous eaters and they have loved it. The staff is friendly and the service very good. It is also a good value.

• Visited February 2014