“Not impressed” 2 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

This place is too high priced for the low quality service you receive. I used a gift certificate for a pedicure and wished I had just let the certificate go to waste. One of the employees was sleeping in a chair across from me the entire time - she was snoring so I knew she was sleeping. From what I remember, I wasn't impressed with the outcome of my pedi nor their interior decor of trying to look high-end, but failing miserably.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Denise P

Sacramento, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“If you like band aid's covering your new Pedi, then you should go here!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

I don't understand why I even have to give this place a one star! I mean, seriously though. Stayed at The Embassy Suites, my bf arranged for me to be pampered so E.S. recommended this place. Got a "Soothing Spa Pedi-$25" (wasn't soothing AT ALL) and a full set-$25. The ladies both hovered over me as one did my pedi and the other one did my full set. I was already uncomfortable because the full set lady kept yanking my left arm to her as she sat on my right and... My massage chair didn't work. Then, the two kept talking and laughing... And talking and laughing(of course, in their language)... And all of a sudden Kim, pedi lady clipped the heck out of my toe. It bled and bled and bled. Of course, my body went into shock mode because she was working excessively fast and not paying attention nor was I ready for her to CUT me! Before I knew it, as my left leg was now curled up over the spa bath, she kept saying "honey, don't worry, I do for you. It's ok honey and I sorry honey" she grabs my foot, and with a cotton wad drenched in alcohol and holds it there on my toe, I nearly peed myself. So, whatever. She finally finished and quickly after, so did the full set girl. She sends me off to wash my hands, and when I came back, little did I know, another employee had came in, and now, the 3rd employee was going to paint my nails. WHATEVER! She does so, and sends me off to the drying center. She offered to bring my purse, phone and red bull over to me. She sets down my redbull, next to my phone, and purse next to them both. What do you know, my purse tips over knocks over my redbull and pours it all over my phone! I now have a dead speakerphone!!!! I hate this place, and if ever I return to Ontario, yeah right... They're not getting my business... EVER AGAIN!

Visited May 2012