“Fundrasier!”
Review of Purple Easel

Purple Easel
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy an evening of friends, drinks and canvas. An artist on stage guides everyone from blank canvas to a finished work of art! Bring your favorite beverage, even beer or wine. Bring glasses, ice and a corkscrew if you need ‘em. You can even bring a snack. We’ll provide everything else: easels, canvas paint, brushes and instruction. The music is playing and we’re eager to paint. Reserve your seat today! Here’s how it works:1. View our calendar and pick a date & painting 2. Reserve your seat by email3. Come BYOB and enjoy friends, drinks & canvas!
Rialto
“Fundrasier!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I worked with the owner and they created a one of a kind painting for my Making Strides against Cancer fundrasier! We also held a raffle and treated everyone to cake! 90% of the class were FIRST TIME painters and are planing to go back for another class! It was so much fun! Be sure to wear something you don't mind you might get paint on, even with an apron, hee hee.... This will be my third class and I have my art work PROUDLY displayed in my home to enjoy! You will be amazed at your talent, even if you say you have none! They bring it out in everyone!

Visited May 2013

California
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“A relaxing and fun way to learn how to paint”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went here for fun as a birthday present from two friends. It has become my passion. I have returned once and painted 3 other paintings on my own. I am already scheduled for two classes next month. It is a great place for girlfriends, a date, kids, a family reunion... you should try it. You won't be disappointed and your friends will be impressed by your artwork!

Visited November 2012