“Surprisingly good food.”

Dining options: Late Night
Buena Park, California
“Surprisingly good food.”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Sat at the bar with a friend and was served promptly. Wanted to get a table for dinner the hostess wasn't very friendly and the wait wasn't to long.
The 4 of us had to sit at a high table that wasn't very comfortable for us to all have our plates.
Food was actually good. Loved the fries. Thought the food was overpriced but you pay for the name of the place. Probably won't be back.

• Visited February 2014

Fresno, California
“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Was there for dinner on New Years Eve. Wanted to go the bbq place across the street but the two hour wait was a bit too long so we ended up here.
Chicken wings appetizers were ok but our salad AND our entrees were delivered separately but both arrived before we finished our wings. Very disappointing.
Ordered a Rib Steak that was very disappointing. From the flavor of the meat, I wasn't even sure it was a rib steak. One of the only times in my life I didn't finish a steak at a restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Palm Springs, California
“Food needs to be prepared better. Fresh, not reheated.”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Restaurant was slow and staff appeared busy but seemed to be stretched thin due to the slow business. An adjoining table couldn't get their waitress to provide refills to their drinks so they helped themselves at the service bar. Poor supervision by management.

The food seemed to be reheated and not prepared fresh. The corn bread was stale, at least a day old. The fried okra was soggy and seem to be reheated in a microwave instead of fresh from the fryer.

Fried chicken was cold and tasteless and the hamburger was dry and overcooked. The chicken fried steak was good with fair gravy. The waitress tried hard but did not get the order correct.

• Visited December 2013
Huntington Beach, California
“Fun Country Bar”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It definitely is a fun country bar. I like the diversity of the crowd. The bartenders were very, very slow. I was standing at the bar at least ten minutes and no one even looked my way. I had to go back to the table and order for the waitress. If you leave the table to go dance, they give it to someone else. Make sure to leave a drink and a napkin on top. The food is bar food, nothing to brag about. For entertainment purposes, I will definitely be back here.

Visited September 2013
Huntington Beach, California
“Now that was fun!!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Came here to celebrate 3rd year anniversary. Wow did we have a great time. The bar/restaurant is huge lots of space to walk around and see all the country memorabilia. Our bartender Shalia (I know I spelled that wrong) was amazing. We grabbed burgers and booze, and lots of it! I got some spicy TK something burger, OMG it was amazing. BBQ sauce and chili verde sauce didn't think it would work, but with some bacon and everything thing else thrown on it it was something to boast about. Brad Johnson & Killlin Time was on stage, and they did such a great job keeping the crowd going. It was like having a live band as a juke box playing up there. You name a song and they cranked it out!!! I wish to Thank the team at TK in Rancho Cucamonga for such a great time

• Visited October 2013