“It's about as "Country" as an Apple Store.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

For a real country experience, go to The Brandin' Iron or the Mill Creek Cattle Company in nearby cities. The Dixie Chicks were on to Toby Keith's authenticity. The interior decor bears no resemblance to a down home country bar and restaurant. The "dance floor" is bare, cracked concrete. That's a joke.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Waited too long to find this place...went on a Thursday after work at about 7:30pm. Food was wonderful (salad and chips and dip). The drink prices were a bit high, but worth the premium for the atmosphere and entertainment. I wish more (affordable) hotels were nearby so I could frequent this bar longer. Great people watching, and the band that started at 9:00 was outstanding.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went for a few drinks with friends. It was loud (hey- it's a bar after all), it was crowded (to be expected). I didn't have any food but the drinks were mediocre at best. We left and went to another place where the drinks were better. I liked the one in Chicago~ I found this one kind of dumpy in comparison. The restrooms were a mess and the restaurant in general looked like it hadn't been swept in some time. Could be due to the live band and all the folks there, but stepping on cups and having no where to place my cup because no body was bothering to clear the tables (even after being there three hours) got a little annoying.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

First off, there are not many booths available. There's a large section of high tables and chairs. If you want a booth you may have to wait. I found the prices to be pretty good and the portions great. Not large but not small either. It has an open space and the acoustics are loud, so this isn't a good place for a romantic dinner. It is good for hanging out with friends. However the food is great. Service ok. There is a section for live music, but I didn't stay for that. I would come back and eat here again.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Dined at Toby's early on a Saturday evening, before 5PM with my wife and daughter. Service was pretty good, our server was attentive and helpful. I asked her for a recommendation on the food, and I took her advice; that's my regret as the chicken sandwich I ordered was not nearly as good as the burger my wife ordered. The 'Freedom Fries' were excellent, however. I will say that it was probably early enough in the evening that we were not subject to some of the same issues that other reviewers experienced, like too loud, or that the service was too slow. I'd like to come back one night when there was live entertainment, but my expectations would be way different if I did.