“Average at best”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went for a few drinks with friends. It was loud (hey- it's a bar after all), it was crowded (to be expected). I didn't have any food but the drinks were mediocre at best. We left and went to another place where the drinks were better. I liked the one in Chicago~ I found this one kind of dumpy in comparison. The restrooms were a mess and the restaurant in general looked like it hadn't been swept in some time. Could be due to the live band and all the folks there, but stepping on cups and having no where to place my cup because no body was bothering to clear the tables (even after being there three hours) got a little annoying.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

First off, there are not many booths available. There's a large section of high tables and chairs. If you want a booth you may have to wait. I found the prices to be pretty good and the portions great. Not large but not small either. It has an open space and the acoustics are loud, so this isn't a good place for a romantic dinner. It is good for hanging out with friends. However the food is great. Service ok. There is a section for live music, but I didn't stay for that. I would come back and eat here again.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Dined at Toby's early on a Saturday evening, before 5PM with my wife and daughter. Service was pretty good, our server was attentive and helpful. I asked her for a recommendation on the food, and I took her advice; that's my regret as the chicken sandwich I ordered was not nearly as good as the burger my wife ordered. The 'Freedom Fries' were excellent, however. I will say that it was probably early enough in the evening that we were not subject to some of the same issues that other reviewers experienced, like too loud, or that the service was too slow. I'd like to come back one night when there was live entertainment, but my expectations would be way different if I did.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Spinach artc dip was not good and way over priced. No flavor....
The fried pickles were good. We both had burgers those were good.. French fries were the best!!!! Wait staff was a tad under dressed if you ask me- but they did a good job!!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Place was way too loud and the food sucked!!! The wait staff were way too slow as well. However, the live band rocked it.