“Go fishng on more”

Islamorada Fish Company Restaurant
Ranked #144 of 353 Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga
Cuisines: American
Description: phone number (909) 922-5500. Part of Bass Pro Shop.
Description: phone number (909) 922-5500. Part of Bass Pro Shop.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I had one of the most enjoyable dinning experiences when we stopped here for lunch. The staff was friendly and our waitress was knowledgeable and helpful even with the new menu. Fish sandwich was healthy in size and more than I could eat. My wife's fish and chips reminded me of my years in Australia. We both also like the coleslaw.
Room décor is most interesting and huge fish tank entertaining.

There are newer reviews for Islamorada Fish Company Restaurant

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food was pretty good and the service was adequate. The problem here was that another person and myself both ordered grouper. It's not on the menu much in Ca, so it's a treat when we see it. Well, after one bite,we both looked at each other with the same look -the "that's not grouper" look. I'm fairly sure that was catfish and not grouper. If it was grouper, it was the worst grouper I've ever had. I wrote their corporate office, but never received a response; that says a lot about what they think of the customer right there. Likely won't be back.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We came her on our holiday 4 years ago, searched the Bass to go Shop where this restaurant is located. It was a delight to eat here, service was great, the food was excellent, I had giant shrimp done in breadcrumbs with fries, so many shrimp could not eat the all fries, my husband had the fish and chips and had the same glorious problem. The view of the enormous fish tanks with all the marine life fantastic. Price was very reasonable. We are going back on our last evening, before we head home to the UK, and I am going to have a lovely steak - if its half as good as I remembered from our last trip - our last eating out experience in USA will be bliss. The store alone is worth a visit to say it's awesome is an understatement.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had Sesame crusted Ahi Tuna. Seared to perfection. Very easy to mess it up. Just as overcooked prime rib ruins everything, sashimi grade Tuna needs extremely high heat and the shortest amount of time to come out right. We did tell them to make sure it is not overcooked and they did it right. Served with Wasabi and wild rice, it was exquisite. A good place for a light business lunch.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have read most of the reviews and most give it four stars, and some five stars. But a couple of people really panned this place. One said the Ocean view was great, so they are obviously confused as to where they were, LOL!

We had the fish and chips, the delicious macaroni salad that was better than the usual cole slaw, and we chose the onion rings and ordered the specialty dollar loaf of bread. Everything was superb! We;ll be back in a month, even though we live 45 miles away.