“Very Nice place, average food”

Islamorada Fish Company Restaurant
Ranked #144 of 353 Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga
Cuisines: American
Description: phone number (909) 922-5500. Part of Bass Pro Shop.
Description: phone number (909) 922-5500. Part of Bass Pro Shop.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Tried it three times. It is located at Bass Pro Shop, seating can be lengthy, food is expensive, and the food is simply not exceptional....given the exceptional atmosphere, exceptional difficulty in parking and waiting. Maybe drop in the bar for quicker service, though my one time trying that resulted in severe lack of service.

There are newer reviews for Islamorada Fish Company Restaurant

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is one of my long time favorites.
Food is very good, prices are on higher side, and service is excellent.
Every time we go to Islamorada – we can find food we like, relaxed environment and super fast and super friendly service.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband kept telling me how much he wanted to take me to Outdoor World/Bass Pro Shop, so on Sunday we made the trip. The store itself is pretty amazing, something for everyone. I saw that they had a restaurant attached and it was quickly becoming lunchtime so we parked our cart by the door and went in. The hostesses were friendly and the restaurant and bar area very attractive with wall size fish tanks. They have an extensive menu, my husband had their signature fish & chips and it was very good. I ordered the chicken nachos, the presentation & taste was great but more than enough for two people. Nice wine & beer selection and great service. It was a very nice addition to visiting Outdoor World and helped make it a great outing,

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The place is very cool inside with stuffed fish hanging in schools everywhere. The food was not great. They didn't have Alligator or Crawfish (the two reasons we went) when we went. The chowder was cold so they brought more which was also cold. The dinners were somewhat bland and overcooked. Unfortunately, nothing stood out as good.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

One of those places that reminds you of a Jimmy Buffet song...but for real...not a wannabe. We took a day and drove from Miami to Key West, hitting every island in between. We stopped here for lunch. The highlight of our trip. Gorgeous views, laid back, enjoyed every second. Didn't want to leave.