“Excellent Example of Customer Service!!!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ontario, CA
“Excellent Example of Customer Service!!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

A friend and I met for early lunch at Cheesecake Factory. I have been to several of their restaurants and to this location a few times. This visit gave me a whole new appreciation for their service. Our food was excellent as usual. I personally love the Crusted Romano Chicken. My friend and I ordered dinners and the portions are very ample. We both had the server box half of our food as too much to finish. As we were talking my friend knocked her to go bag to the ground and her food spilled. Her fist concern was to get someone to assist us in cleaning it up so no one would fall. The server came over and immediately offered to have another meal prepared for my friend to take home. She told us it would be a few minutes. She filled our beverages and they brought my friend a full dinner. I have never seen a company go to the lengths that this server and company went to! I am a Cheesecake Factory fan after this visit! And the food was just as tasty and appetizing as I remembered from prior visits! Great job Cheesecake Factory!!!!

• Visited January 2014

Ft Myers Beach, Florida
“Great Experience for my first time”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

When we arrived at the large outdoor mall in Rancho Cucamonga, California on a Sunday at dinnertime, I thought to myself this was going to be a nightmare. We found a parking space and casually walked up to the Restaurant. Surprisingly we got seated very quickly. They have, at least what I saw 2 outdoor patios and a high capacity, but quaint feeling indoor dining area. We sat outside on one of the patios. I was actually pretty surprised that the sidewalk traffic was hardly noticeable and they controlled the temperature with heaters. The waitress acknowledged us in an appropriate time and manner (which is one of my pet peeves if this is not done). When she got back to the table, she answer our menu questions and made a few recommendations. She brought our beverages and we ordered.

The meals arrived in an acceptable time and were all exactly what we ordered. There was a total of 5 people in our party. All of us ordered off the Skinnylicious menu, which is a fantastic option to people who are watching their calories and/or on a diet! kudos to The Cheesecake Factory!!! One person ordered the lettuce wrapped tacos. One ordered the chicken tacos and the other the shrimp. I had the Turkey Breast and avocado sandwich. The little one (5th person) order homemade Mac & Cheese (the kids menu lacks variety, which what kid's menu doesn't). The food was prepared very well and tasted very good. It wasn't the exotic or richly prepared food most people order. It was calorie conscious food that satisfied our taste. I would probably have to comeback and order some carb loaded cuisine to really critique the chefs credentials. I did order a piece of their famous cheesecake. All I can say is heavenly! The service was good and the outdoor ambience was very appealing for the occasion. The wait staff seemed to work very well together with their complimentary waiters and table preparers.

When the check came I was pleasantly surprised. The per-person average meal cost was approximately $10 (including the little-one's). This included the drinks, but not the taxes and tip. I would strongly recommend The Cheesecake Factory for almost any planned event. The patio area is perfect for small to medium groups who would like to socialize in a party like setting. And if you are on a more intimate occasion the inside dining area would be highly recommended. The inside dining area has more of a romantic setting with lower mode lighting for that cozy feeling.
Anthony S - You, Me and The Dock Reviews...........

• Visited January 2014
Riverside, California, United States
“Lunch on the patio, very nice!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were at Victoria Gardens for our first visit and had gift cards we hadn't used for some of the stores and restaurants. First of all, the whole Victoria Gardens experience is unique. Many major stores, shops and places to eat -- all in a clever (large) outdoor mall that looks and feels like an old Downtown in a small town.

We sat on the patio at the Cheesecakes factory and enjoyed large and fresh sandwiches and salads. My husband had the Chicken Salad Sandwich with sweet potato fries. I had a very good Cobb Salad. He enjoyed his Long Island Ice Tea while I finished off a pomegranate margarita. The menu selections go on and on. We skipped dessert, but I understand the place is known for cheesecake. ;)

• Visited October 2013
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Always Good”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Always a good place to meet up with friends or have a date the special someone. They have great selection of foods. The atmosphere is great as well.

Visited August 2013
“Super sweat !!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I think is a really good place if you like sweats ,,, and the happy hour is really good $ service it's ok

Visited August 2013