“Good humble Service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The service here is always good from the hostess to the sevrer. We went for my son's birthday luncheon and has the best time, not to noisy and not to calm. The server was very hospitable and was a constant reminder of her customers, she paid close attention and always service with a smile. The food was delicious and the ambiance was on point for our luncheon, I would go back again and again.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Another nice restaurant at the mall. I have been there on more than one Friday and the wait to get into the restaurant is usually pretty long, I usually opt to eat at the bar, they have great happy hour specials, a bar and tables and you can order/eat dinner there. Nice ambiance and restrooms, great food options well priced.

The servers are hardworking and polite and management is very hands on. Very casual, lots of families. There is a lot of parking but it competes with mall shoppers, great end to a day of shopping or beginning a night out.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My friends and I ate here. For one of my friends birthday, service was good. Food came out quick, Well train staffed. I really recommend this place. It's also great place to take a date, or family.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The food here is very good no matter what you get. We usually get a few dishes for the table to share and so far have not gotten anything we didn't like. The chicken fried rice and changs spicy chicken are especially good. The deco is very nice also. Waiters are usually very good.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love this place for a unique Chinese food experience. They have a food and drink happy hour that is very reasonable. Of course the lettuce wraps are a staple. What's with Kirin light beer no longer available tho