“Wonderful dishes”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The food here is very good no matter what you get. We usually get a few dishes for the table to share and so far have not gotten anything we didn't like. The chicken fried rice and changs spicy chicken are especially good. The deco is very nice also. Waiters are usually very good.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love this place for a unique Chinese food experience. They have a food and drink happy hour that is very reasonable. Of course the lettuce wraps are a staple. What's with Kirin light beer no longer available tho

Reviewed March 12, 2013

they have a great special, like 2 entrees w dessert for a reasonable price. the down side is the food all taste the same. would recommend sea bass.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I love to eat here so every time I go to a seminar in Rancho Cucamonga, we stop here for lunch. They have the prettiest dining room and I love the Asian theme. The food is delicious and we especially like the Crispy Green Beans with a tangy dipping sauce which is wonderful!!! The wait is never too long and well worth it. Also try the Chicken wraps too. We usually go at lunch and the prices are extremely reasonable and quite a variety on the menu. Parking is usually not a problem since it is at the west side of the Victoria Gardens Mall. Anytime we have a special occasion, we go here as my friends and my kids love it. I took one of my clients here recently after her house closed and we had a nice celebration. Service is always great. Also you can get a Warrior's card (free) and get 10-20% (?) off your bill and you will get email specials too. A few months ago we got a coupon "order 2 meals and get an appetizer for free.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Sorry, but paying $15 for over cooked Mongolian Beef is not my idea of a good Chinese restaurant. The other dishes were ok, but very small in portion size. I can't figure out why this place is always crowded. We had a $50 gift card and still had to pay an additional $20 for our lunch.