“Impressive!”

Yard House - Rancho Cucamonga
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and the world's largest selection of draft beer. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite beer, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Astonishing amount of beer selection, very good service, not too much variety in food selection but good quality, taste & presentation. Will come back again.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

This place had an extensive menu with a lot of options. If you are a vegetarian, the yard house has a huge vegetarian selection so this Is where I often go with my vegetarian sister who always had a hard time finding something to eat at most restaurants.

At night, turns into more of a bar scene and can be crowded and difficult to get a drink but if you are single, it's loaded with a single crowd

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Sorry to say as a frequent customer of the Yard House , I took quests there on the 21 st of September. I was embarrassed
By the service. I had called ahead to reserve a space on the patio. I was advised that a place would be waiting for us
. When we arrived we were handed a pager. I advised we had called ahead but still needed to wait 20 minutes for a table. The service was so was so slow I thought our waitstaff had forgotten us. We requested water and it took the staff four times to bring us water at one glass at a time. Will never take a guest there and have discontinued our visits.

Yard_House, Manager at Yard House - Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Hi Janis - We feel horrible that service was so nonexistent! This is not indicative of Yard House standards and we are truly sorry that we left you feeling so frustrated. Please contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com. Thank you!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

A great variety of beers from all over the world. Go during Happy Hour for cheap eats. I did not eat an actual meal here, so I won't comment on them.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Happy hour here is fantastic! Appetizers are half-price and their beer is great. The Hawaiian Poke Tuna stack is my favorite. My husband and I also shared a salad with steak (on the dinner menu). The gorgonzola vinaigrette dressing was amazing!