“Poor service”

Yard House - Rancho Cucamonga
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and the world's largest selection of draft beer. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite beer, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Etiwanda, California, United States
“Poor service”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Sorry to say as a frequent customer of the Yard House , I took quests there on the 21 st of September. I was embarrassed
By the service. I had called ahead to reserve a space on the patio. I was advised that a place would be waiting for us
. When we arrived we were handed a pager. I advised we had called ahead but still needed to wait 20 minutes for a table. The service was so was so slow I thought our waitstaff had forgotten us. We requested water and it took the staff four times to bring us water at one glass at a time. Will never take a guest there and have discontinued our visits.

Yard_House, Manager at Yard House - Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Hi Janis - We feel horrible that service was so nonexistent! This is not indicative of Yard House standards and we are truly sorry that we left you feeling so frustrated. Please contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com. Thank you!

Riverside, California
“Lots of Beer and Half-Price Appetizers”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

A great variety of beers from all over the world. Go during Happy Hour for cheap eats. I did not eat an actual meal here, so I won't comment on them.

Visited December 2011
Beaverton, Oregon
“Best happy hour!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Happy hour here is fantastic! Appetizers are half-price and their beer is great. The Hawaiian Poke Tuna stack is my favorite. My husband and I also shared a salad with steak (on the dinner menu). The gorgonzola vinaigrette dressing was amazing!

• Visited August 2012
Shanghai, China
“Good Food, Good Drinks, Good Service, Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Nice location, Victoria Gardens , Rancho Cucamonga, the staff was quite friendly and very on top of our group(22 people), they were there when needed and all food was served, hot, on tie and in a friendly manner.
Good sports TV viewing from many places.
It is worth it just to try some different beers, if you want a sampling menu of drinks.
Prices aree reasonable for nice portions.

• Visited July 2012
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Full 36 inches”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This has to be one of my favorite places. Love to wine and dine here with my daughter. Really good soups, sandwiches. EVERYONE is here for Happy Hour, located right in the middle of Victoria Gardens Mall. Come in and try the food.. Has out door seating for your enjoyment.

Visited May 2012
, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House - Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Hi VegasDuSoleil - Thanks for the great review, we're happy to hear you and your daughter have a great time with us. See you again next time, cheers! :)