“Not as good as others”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
San Bernardino, California
“Not as good as others”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We took my daughter, son and his wife to eat here Sept. 26, 2012.We usually eat at the one in San Bernardino.It is much better than this one. The fajitas were good but they didn't give as much chicken and steak.The waiter never asked what tortillas I wanted and only gave my son some. The service was slow and it wasn't busy at all.Still they seated us right near the door and evey time it opened, you got a draft. I will go to the one in San Bernardino next time.

• Visited September 2012

Rancho Cucamonga, California
“El Torito Mi Amigo”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great place to hang out with friends and the best side to get great pricing on food and drinks are on the bar side.. This is a popular hang out for many that live here in Rancho Cucamonga. Food is good, service is good. location is great and outdoor service yet!

Visited December 2011
Riverside, California
“Good 'Mexican' Food”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Some will tell you that this is not 'authentic' Mexican food. So what. They have a nice variety and it tastes good. I like the seafood choices.

Visited November 2011
Victorville, California
“mexican”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

if you love mexican food cant get better then this

Visited February 2012
RANCHO
“TERRIBLE SERVICE DURING HAPPY HOUR PLUS MAKE YOU SEAT ON BACK OF RESTAURANT.”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I was there for taco tuesday. I sat on my own with my friends in the middle of the restaurant and was ask to move to the back of the restaurant if I wanted taco for $1.00 plus I had to buy a regular drink or else I had No tacos for $1.00. Refuse to seat on the back and move to the middle of the restaurant and waiter come and tells me that i had to pay regular price for food now.

• Visited February 2012