“Trust the Review on Tripadvisor for this place.”

THE GREEN MANGO THAI BISTRO
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 909-987-8885
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Top rated restaurant in Rancho Cucamonga. Absolutely the best Thai restaurant I have ever experienced. The spicy mushroom and chicken soup was out of this world. For my entree I had the Boatwreck - medium spice. Delicious with mussels, fish, shrimp and scallops with green and red peppers and onions. Brown rice on the side. Cold Singha and cold glass made it perfect. And of course an attentive and pleasant server team. I highly recommend this small little gem off of 4th St.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I went to the outlet plaza closed to The Green Mango and decided to try it out. The decor is very nice and clean. The service is very friendly. We ordered house fried rice, massaman chicken, and drunken eggplant. Massaman chicken turn out to be mine favorite. I can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We went here based on the prior positive TripAdvisor reviews and we were not disappointed! The presentation and the food were great (we got the vegetarian spring rolls, pineapple vegetarian fried rice, and the salmon.) The service was friendly, but not obtrusive. The ambiance was pleasant (the music was definitely in the background and not too loud.) The seating was comfortable.

All in all a very pleasant lunch in Rancho Cucamonga!

1  Thank SLPlovesPE42
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We visit Mt. baldy about 5 times a year and we take the 10 freeway most of the way home. About five years ago my wife and I pulled off the freeway hungry and looking for a restaurant. We came across the Green Mango by chance. We always liked Thai Food so we stopped there to eat. The place looked nice from the outside so we went on in. The inside was nice too and we were promptly greeted by a host that seated us. I ordered what I always order at Thai places, Pad Thai, my wife always orders something different. Food was excellent for each of us, couldn't have been more satisfied with the food and the smiling service from the attractiive waitresses.. Now, every time we visit Baldy, we automatically stop there for dinner.

2  Thank Barry S
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I happened upon this place while looking for a place to dine the evening after attending a funeral. We actually investigated the area around the Ayres Inn and Suites in Ontario, CA, for Chinese and ran across this place. Checked it out on the internet and found very good reviews and went back that evening. We were not disappointed. Although it has a small dining area in a strip mall building, it is clean and nicely decorated. There were two other couples dining when we arrived, and one other that came later, but the take out business thrives there. We ordered a large hot and sour soup and and the jade curry entree that we split. It was just enough for both of us since we left for home the following morning and could not enjoy any leftovers. We very much enjoyed our meal, the service, the convenient location to our hotel, and our friendly waitress. Although we do not claim to be experts on Thai food, we have eaten enough to know what we like and this place fills the bill. We would go back here in a minute if we return to the area.

3  Thank RonC591