“Great Food at Reasonable Price!”

THE GREEN MANGO THAI BISTRO
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: 909-987-8885
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Great Food at Reasonable Price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

I am trying my best to eat my way through their menu. I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I have tried so far. They have really good luncheon specials and a lot of variety. If you like Thai food, they are definately worth a try.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank SrGrammyLinda

Port Angeles, Washington
“Food was wonderful!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

We were able to eat here one night during a cross-country move and loved every bite. The prices were reasonable and the food was amazing. The service was nice and friendly but a bit slow. When we told them (them being the team of women that were all our servers I suppose) towards the end of the meal that we were trying to make a movie on time, they were more prompt. They were all working hard the whole time, it was just really busy in there. Really cute decor and parking was free and easy. :) Wish we had this place where we live!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jessie B
Ontario, California
“Repeat customer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

I enjoyed dinner here last night with 4 friends. I have been here many times. My favorite Thai dish is Mee krob and while I do not particularly enjoy this dish at Green Mango, they have many dishes here that I do enjoy very much. They have noodle soup dishes that are good (ask for this menu if you're there in the evening & they upcharge $2 from the lunch prices of the noodle soup dishes) and are a complete meal in themselves. Their Red, Green or Yellow curry dishes with chicken are all excellent (be warned; some are very spicy like the Green Curry). Their dish called boat wrecked comes foil wrapped, steaming hot and loaded with all kinds of yummy seafood. The service is very good, the waitresses are attentive and funny and the atmosphere is very pleasant. Be warned that they automatically add the tip of 17% (even for a small group of 5) but they don't tell you that they have added, so be sure to check your bill so that you don't pay for the tip twice. Also, the sticky rice w/Mango dessert here is excellent!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank la123brat
Upland, California
“A Top Five Thai Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

We found this restaurant by just driving by. Boy, are we glad we stopped.

The interior is beautifully decorated and the service is quick and polite.

The last trip we had the Dancing Duck, cooked in foil, with vegetables and a huge portion of duck, priced about $16, that's half the price of duck breast at many restaurants. We also had a spicy fried rice, which will become our new favorite.
On other trips, we've had Angry Chicken, a few seafood dishes, all excellent.

This one is a keeper.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank RCuevas
Shoreline
“Nice little Thai Bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

Good food and service - near Ontario Mills Mall. (Not sure if the one we ate at is the same as what is listed as to location.)

Visited March 2012