“Stylish decor and wonderful staff!”

Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Denver, Colorado
“Stylish decor and wonderful staff!”
Reviewed January 18, 2011

This was my first time at this location and I have to say it beats out all the other hotels in my price range! I loved the little touches like the barn-style doors, new TVs and luxurious sheets. Everyone was so nice! They actually seemed to recognize me after just a day of staying!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
3 Thank DenverTravelBuff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Pleasanton, California
Reviewed January 17, 2011

I have stayed in the Four Points a number of times and it is always a wonderful experience. The hotel has a great interior, excellent service, especially the front desk staff. They are always up beat and very helpful. Between the hotel décor, good food and the excellent staff the Four points is the place to stay when you’re in Ranch Cucamonga.

-Doug

3 Thank dougmevans
Upland, California
Reviewed January 13, 2011

From my first foot in da door felt really special. The bright colors really wake u up. Like this is going 2 be fun. even though I came because i needed some relaxing todo. I was reall impressed by the warm feeling every one that greeted you. The cleanliness she was impressed with, me da flat screen and football. That bed felt like heaven. I would like 2 say one of my best hotel exsperiences. Thank you again will be back. and i live in da area. And uknow what it didnt cost me an arm or leg ... see u soon.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ufeelme
Sacramento, California
Reviewed January 12, 2011

I recently was on a business trip to the Inland Empire region of Southern California. I had the opportunity to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in Rancho Cucamonga and to say I was pleased would be an understatement. From entering the Lobby to checking out of the hotel, my experience was remarkable. The staff is well-trained, attentive and cordial beyond that of an employee. They make you feel like you're at home. The hotel is a welcome diversion from the average hotel with it's warm colors, inviting atmosphere and all-around boutiqueish ambiance. The rooms are beyond compare with all of the amenities and extras one expects in 2011. Additionally, the Four Points team makes it their purpose to know their guests by face and to remember them by name. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area whether it is for business or pleasure.

3 Thank pamela_morgan5
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Check in time was easy and the room was immaculate. House staff was very accomodating and the front desk was always clear, predcise and friendly with their information. Lounge a big plus as it always seemed very hospitable. Entire staff was amazing and I cannot imagine staying anywhere more complimentary in the area. I also met who I believe was the owner and he was very warm and professional. This hotel made my holiday stay the best I can recall in a while. Thanks Four Point for all that you do. I will be back and recommend to my friends and company.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank recroom
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 11, 2011

This place is unbelievable. Great location and walking distance from everything and everyplace. Was pleasantly surprised that the day I checked in, there was a bustling Farmers Market right in the parking lot.

Incredible experience! Nothing quite like this back home.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lizweleche
Westwood, California
Reviewed January 9, 2011

The check-in was fine - polite. Lobby was nicely appointed but there were several guests who looked like they 'didn't belong'. Free internet and parking were appreciated. Breakfast buffet was not worth paying $10 for. It was not as good as some of the free breakfasts offered at competitive properties. Room on the ground floor overlooked the parking lot - but there wasn't too much noise from that arena. The window OPENED which was really great because the air conditioner/heater was LOUD and I imagine that during the summer it would drive me crazy if I had to sleep with that unit going all night. Noise is a major issue as I was in a corner near the housekeeping station, the gym and the pool. Although there were no rooms on either side of me the maids talking in the early morning were easily heard. The second night we heard the TV from the room above us very clearly and it was not welcome. The bedding was worn, tired and unsavory in all respects. I had to use my own sheets which I was so glad I brought and asked for another sheet to "top" the polyester comforter which I'm sure had never been laundered. Sheet supplied were cotton/poly and rough to the touch. The real issue was the lack of service. I asked if we could get two bathrobes as it was 40 degrees outside and my husband wanted to go out to use the jacuzzi. Well - we could have robes FOR PURCHASE. They wanted $20 each for your basic used hotel robe. Apparently this hotel has just been purchased by Chinese buyers so the concept of giving Starwood Preferred guests robes isn't considered mandatory. We were told different stories by the maids and the front desk personnel to the point that it was really embarrassing. If you like to have a robe, remember to bring one with you at this property. Towels are small. Furniture was not functional as the hangers in the closet faced sideways so you had to move all your clothes to find the pair of pants or jacket that you wanted. They do offer a fridge and microwave - and ONE bottle of water for two guests. I had to walk to the hotel "bar" to get a bucket of ice. I am sure there are ice makers on higher floors. There was a bad stain on the armchair - ruined the nice effect of the room. Good internet reception and the flat screen 32 inch TV worked fine. The coffee maker was functional. The location is great - close to a market (Fresh and Easy) and Best Buy as well as Victoria Gardens outdoor mall which is really lovely. The bathroom was nice. Big tub with a shower over it - although I'm not sure this is available in all the rooms. I do favor a tub and the bathroom here was much better than the Doubletree. Since this area is so much nicer than Ontario I would consider staying here again - if I could get the hotel to promise to loan me a robe and if they upgrade their bedding. The bed was not nearly as comfortable as the Doubletree - not a pillowtop and there was not even a mattress pad between the sheet and the mattress. Ugghhh. With the correct management and a few furniture changes this would be a great property. So- there are pros and cons with all places and this is a great example of both. I am not convinced that new management will improve these problems - they are probably more interested in the bottom line than getting returning customers.

1 Thank TravellingRover
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!