On our stay, we had two rooms; one for my daughter and I; one for my parents. After coming up from breakfast, my parents' door would not open. Maintenance was called. They said the battery in the lock needed to be changed. We waited 45 minutes in our other room, frantically packing because we had an appointment to visit colleges in the area. I called down to the desk. They said it would take another 30 minutes at least. We said we would have to go to our appointment and come back although it would mean losing more time going backwards on our trip. We hurriedly packed up the one room inadvertently leaving my daughter's phone on the bed. I am 100% certain it was on the bed since I saw it there just before leaving. When we got back to see if we could get access to my parents' room to get their belongings, we went back to our room to get the phone. The room had been made up, and the phone was gone. The staff checked the room but said there was no phone. I asked if they could check with housekeeping which they said they would. We had to leave, so I gave them my contact information to follow up with me. I called later that day to ask about the phone. I again left my contact information. I did not hear back. I called back the next day. The person said they would talk to the supervisor of house cleaning and get back. No call back. I later found out that laundry is not sent out at that hotel. Everything is in-house, so it would not have been unreasonable for them to have checked for the phone just an hour after the room had been cleaned. That would have been the best chance of finding it. I asked to speak with the manager. I was told he was not in and would call me. No call back. I checked with my mobile phone carrier and was notified that a call and two online connections had been made from the phone the day it went missing. I called the number that was dialed. It was to a chat room. I called the hotel to inform them of this and insisted on a call back. I was once again promised a call back from the manager. In all my attempts, with all my requests, I have never been contacted by anyone at that hotel. I think this is not at all acceptable customer service, exceptionally poor management and suspicious in nature. This is only the second review I have ever posted. The first was to highly praise the customer service of another hotel. I hesitate to complain or to post negative remarks, but this experience was so extreme, I felt the need to do so. I hope that this review will cause the hotel management both local and corporate to make some changes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Ontario Rancho Cucamonga. Close to Ontario Convention Center, Victoria Gardens, Auto Club Speedway, Hyundai Pavilion, Citizens Business Bank Arena, San Manuel Amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Four Points Rancho Cucamonga