“Clean, Friendly”

Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had a quick stay here last week driving through the area, arrived late and left early. Check in was friendly, room was clean, not the best bed ever but it was comfortable for the night. Wifi was fast. Great area, safe, I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I recently stayed at this location for a friends wedding. We book a standard room with two double beds and a pull out couch. The room was big enough for three adults to share, with a cabinet for our clothes, a mini refrigerator, microwave, and desk area. The room SEEMED cleaned but when I went to plug in my computer near the bed, I noticed some left over candy on the ground :(

The hotel is located in next to various shopping centers off of the famous Route 66. There are multiple restaurants, stores, and gas stations within blocks of the hotel.

A major problem I had with the hotel was their wifi connection. It kept disconnecting from my devices and became a hassle for me, to the point where I just turned on my 4G on my phone and turned off the wifi option and plugged in my computer using the ethernet plug.

This location's saving grace was their customer service. The employees at the front desk were more than helpful with our stay included letting us check in early and check out early without being fined! They were also more than helpful in providing us with coffee amenities and extra bedding when needed!

With that, I give them 4 out of 5.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the main street were quiet They have black out shades so if you are facing the park...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Eradravu
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Spent New Years night there. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are large and VERY clean. Price was terrific.
Only issues were an iron that leaked, a coffee pot with a light burned out so you could not tell it was on, and a shower head that sprayed a side stream onto the bathroom floor. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I used my free SPG night. It was way exceeded expectations. Huge bathroom, modern interior design, with refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave. Besides, this is the only hotel that can still open window to fresh air during my five days three cities trip this year. Very good impression. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Although the appearance of the hotel was nice and the room was cozy, our room lacked ventilation and had a nasty oder. Bathroom was very accommodating which is very important. Just couldn't get over the smell. Hope it was an isolated situation.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ElleStamsek
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is great! I had to stay for 11 days for work and this place makes a trip easy! The rooms are clean, my room was huge! The room had a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The also have a Resturant/bar downstairs in the lobby! They run this program that if you choose to opt out of housekeeping services they reward you with 5 bucks to spend at their little panty store or points for those of you collecting points! I opted for the 5 bucks x 8 night since I was working so long work shifts there was nights I didn't make it to the room! So that had me make out with 40 bucks! Either for the pantry or Resturant! Pretty awesome if you ask me! The staff is extremely helpful and polite. I will be staying again..

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We stayed here 2 days at the beginning of our trip and then decided to come back for the last 2 days before we flew out as we had friends that lived minutes from here.

Clean hotel we were on the 4th floor for the first few days. The room was large, clean, 2 double beds and a fold out bed which our boy slept in. Free parking always a bonus

On the last 2 days before we flew out we requested to be on the 2nd floor as that is where the guest laundry was located and made it much easier to check the washing and drying, especially with a 3 year old. I noticed a few differences (not huge) The 4th floor is the VIP floor. You get 2 bottles of water, and extra special toiletries. When I called to say that we didn't receive them is when I found out our level didn't get these. The housekeeping lady was kind enough to provide with these which was fantastic!

The room service menu is not spectacular but a good price. We were out most of the time so we didn't actually eat at the hotel.

We would stay here again if we were visiting friends in the area.

Room Tip: The suite isn't that much more expensive and is very large.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamon...
#6 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#5 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!