“Cynthia and Ben are awesome!”

Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Ben and Cynthia made the bar fun! I enjoyed the time I spent hanging out with my friends at the bar. If it wasn't for their friendly service I wouldn't have come back for a second time. I really liked my room, it was clean and my bed was very comfortable. I definitely will be choosing the Four Points for my next visit to Rancho Cucamonga.

• Stayed: March 2013
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

We are so proud to hear of your experiences at the Four Points and especially in our restaurant and bar. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Ben and Cynthia as well. They will certainly be excited to know they have made such an impression on you. Don't forget to check us out every Wednesdays for our Best Brews and BBQ program! Hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Had a great time in the bar with Ben and Cynthia. Had Irish car bombs was bomb. was in town for NASCAR. Celebrated before with my buddy's and staff was exceptional with our entertainment. Ben was very witty and entertaining as he kept my glass full of ice cold beer. Cynthia was delightful and enchanting as she wet my appetite with delicious morsels that spilled forth from the bountiful kitchen.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for your feedback on your experience at the restaurant and bar here at Four Points Rancho Cucamonga. Yes, Cynthia and Ben are extraordinary hospitality professionals that know how to make their work fun and share that excitement with all our guests. I'm delighted that they have made a lasting impression on you. Come back soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Going to the Sheraton in Rancho was very relaxing and enjoyable. Services was great at the bar. The bartender Ben made delicious drinks. I will be going back to this hotel for drinks. The food was also good the turkey sandwich was my favorite.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you Brenda for sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community! Ben works hard to make sure all our guests and patrons at the restaurant and bar receive great service every day and we're delighted to know you had a satisfying experience. We regularly celebrate his creativity as he truly is a talented beverage mix-master! Come back soon to see more of his art!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Went there this past weekend with a couple of my friends on March 16th as there was a Musical Festival in the area.The staff there was excellent and everyone there was very professional and friendly. My room was beautiful, spacious, clean and very comfortable. I have stayed at many hotels before and I was amazed of how well kept and clean the hotel was. Location of the hotel was convenient as its located about a mile away from the i-15. There is a shopping mall located about a mile away (Helped getting some last minute shopping out of the way) There are many good restaurants in the area and some of them are even in walking distance. Check out was fast

Personally I had an overall great experience at theis hotel and do plan on staying here again in the future. Not only was the hotel great and beautiful, but I beleive it was the staff at the hotel that made my stay pleasent.

-Alex I.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Wow Alex! Thank you for your kind comments on the hotel and associates. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the music festival and you were satisfied with everything during your stay. The feedback on our guest service is sincerely appreciated as well. We genuinely hope to see you again for the next concert.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We came here when there was a big music festival going on this past weekend and you could tell the associates were not happy or pleased with the guests they were getting. The rooms and amenitys are average. My biggest complaint is food service and breakfast, I called many weeks before my arrival and was told they had a nice sunday brunch that lasted until around 1 or 2pm. When we called down on sunday around 10:20am and spoke to service express she told me they had no breakfast and no room service since it stopped at 1030am. I told her is there anyway we can order now and she said no. They gave us no other options and was pretty rude about it. Having breakfast or room service that goes until 10am on a sunday is a joke, some ppl dont even wake up that early on vacation. Overall we left with not the best feeling

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. It sounds as though you experienced a few communication errors that made your thoughts on us less than favorable. We apologize we failed to meet your expectations in some areas. I have investigated the specific service failures stated in your comments and have already put into place action plans that should prevent such communication issues from happening in the future. To be clear however, it must be noted that our hotel does not offer Sunday brunch and never has. We do offer a fine selection of menu items that are made to order and a full breakfast buffet daily that have both earned the satisfaction of many returning and first time guests alike. Also, we are unique in that we offer room service for both breakfast and dinner. Our restaurant hours are currently designed to suit the majority of guests breakfast needs, but your feedback may lead to an extension of breakfast hours in the near future. Thank again and we hope to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations upon your next stay.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The best shopping in the Inland Empire is right behind this clean and Quiet Hotel. Relatively new with all the modern amenities and more. Located just about a mile off Interstate 15. Excellent dining within walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

It's always wonderful to hear from TripAdivsor.com Senior Contributors such as youself. Thank you for providing us with feedback on your satisfaction with the Four Points by Sheraton Rancho Cucamonga. We're happy to know that you enjoyed our convenient location which is so close to Victoria Gardens Mall. We certainly hope you'll come stay with us again next shopping spree! Thanks again!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stayed at the Four Points in Rancho for two nights due to car issues. I live in the area and found myself a ride for a couple days and needed to stay near work. I had been having a terrible two weeks prior to my truck breaking down. A very sweet young woman at the front desk checked me in and was even nice enough to let me vent about my problems jsut to get them off my chest. She followed with a story of her own and made me feel much better.

Great customer care does not come from making someone feel like a customer but from making them feel like a friend.

Thank you very much to Bre at the front desk of the Four Points in Rancho.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RyanLee88
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

I'm glad to hear the Four Points Rancho Cucamonga was the perfect hotel for your recent truck problems. I certainly hope she's all fixed up now and you're back on the road safely. Bree will be excited to hear that she made a lasting impression on you and earned such great comments. We all take great delight in knowing we've earned your loyalty as a guest and a friend of the hotel, and we look forward to giving you our unique kind of hospitality the anytime you are in the area. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and the Tripadvisor.com community!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airpor...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!