“Very Nice Hotel Experience, no Complaints at all!”

Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Louisiana
“Very Nice Hotel Experience, no Complaints at all!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This hotel exceeded by expectations and was one of the best hotel stay's I have had in a while. The property is super clean, modern, fairly new, and the rooms are the same. Parking was very easy and close. Check in was average, but the rooms and property made this place above average. The rooms are very modern and extremely comfortable. The bath products are done in a dispenser and are upgraded. AC worked very well and the lighting, internet, outlets were above average. The pool and hot tub was great. I had no complaints at all during my stay. Also, I was granted a late checkout and the housekeeping staff never disturbed me after check out time-something very rare when you get a late checkout. I highly recommend this place and I will be back!

Room Tip: Every one is great!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
What a great report to receive from a TripAdvisor senior contributor! Your comments are those that my team and I genuinely love to read and celebrate. Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts of the hotel with the entire TripAdvisor community. We sincerely hope to have you back in the near future and continue to exceed your expectations every time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Rancho cucamonga, CA
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

So as far as Rancho goes, if you are here for business or something similar, this is a good hotel. It's not near any major tourist attractions but if you have business or family local and are visiting for that purpose, it is a great place to stay. Decent bar and the rooms are nice. It is right across the street from Victoria Garden, a major shopping center with several restaurants, bars and a movie theatre so you have something to do at night.

• Stayed January 2012
Hi Tiffkat2000,

As a TripAdvisor Top Contributor, you sure do know hotels. You're comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us and the rest of the TA community. Indeed, we are the closest hotel to the premiere shopping mall in the area: Victoria Gardens Mall. As you know, there you can find all sorts of the best shops and restaurants in the Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga area including Toby Keith's I Love This Bar, Cheesecake Factory, Fleming's, and the Yard House just to name a few. Perhaps you'll stay with us again this holiday season for great food and great shopping experiences? Let us know!
Folsom, California
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by this little gem in this the Ontario area of California. Tim at the front desk was fast and efficient. They had a two for one beer promotion that I used for Monday night football. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The room was spacious and clean. Free internet was a plus. All of the room amenities were in working order. The bed was comfortable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hi Barry P,

Thank you for your comments about our kind and attentive staff and your overall comfort here at the Four Points. Tim works very hard to earn positive feedback on the TA website. He and the rest of my team all take great pride when we see we've met or exceeded a guest's expectations. I am also glad you got join us for our Monday night football specials. We're now doing the same great deals for Thursday night football too! We hope to see you again soon. Go Broncos!
Arizona
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

This was my first stay at this hotel. It was quiet and clean. Just what I expect from an SPG property. There's an outdoor mall really close with many nice stores and restaurants. The service in the hotel restarunt was slow and disorganized. I would go elsewhere for meals.

1 Thank Experiencedtrav07
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Hi Experienced Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share you comments. We are happy to know we met your SPG expectations. Please know that we are continually making regular improvements to our restaurant and bar and your comments certainly help us do just that. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again and win you over!
Baldwin Park
Reviewed September 4, 2012

So in the last 3 months I have spent at least half the summer here. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean. I love the food here and the bar staff is great. I got the flu during one of my stays and each day Tim at the front desk asked how I was feeling. I found that to be extremely thoughtful. The evening "house man" always made sure I had any extras I requested promptly. I have become somewhat friends of many of the staff which makes it like a second home. Rooms are always clean and it's conveniently located near a 24 hr convenience store, nail shop, and several restaurants. Thank you to all the staff for being some of the friendliest and customer service oriented individuals.

san diego, ca
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 2days in this 3 star property and it didn't match the 2-1/2 star properties I've stayed at. No complimentary breakfast, pool was VERY cold-unable to use the pool. Overall it's an ok hotel but it's important for me to have the breakfast & 80-82 degree pool.

San Juan Cosala, Mexico
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I wanted to try this property out after having stayed at the Sheraton Ontario as it was offering a great weekend bargain rate. It's about 2 years old and everything is in very good repair. When I checked in, Juan and Kaci couldn't have been more welcoming and professional. Due to my SPG status, they upgraded me to a corner, 1-bedroom suite, which is extremely spacious and and has about 6 windows. The living area has a desk, 2 arm chairs, a sofa, a dining table, a flat-screen TV on the wall and cabinet with a fridge and microwave. The bedroom houses the bathroom, ample closet space another arm chair, TV and king-size bed. Great place to stay if you're in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Hi Musqat,

I'm delighted to hear your feedback on the hotel and the front desk associates! Way to go SPG for continuing to bring great benefits, great guests, and great hotels together! Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamon...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!