“Nice Property”

Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I wanted to try this property out after having stayed at the Sheraton Ontario as it was offering a great weekend bargain rate. It's about 2 years old and everything is in very good repair. When I checked in, Juan and Kaci couldn't have been more welcoming and professional. Due to my SPG status, they upgraded me to a corner, 1-bedroom suite, which is extremely spacious and and has about 6 windows. The living area has a desk, 2 arm chairs, a sofa, a dining table, a flat-screen TV on the wall and cabinet with a fridge and microwave. The bedroom houses the bathroom, ample closet space another arm chair, TV and king-size bed. Great place to stay if you're in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Hi Musqat,

I'm delighted to hear your feedback on the hotel and the front desk associates! Way to go SPG for continuing to bring great benefits, great guests, and great hotels together! Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Practically new hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean. Friendly welcoming staff. Nestled at the foot of the mountains. Conveniently located. Shopping and food nearby. Good value. We would go back again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Hi Gene C,

I would like to thank you for leaving your favorable comments about your last stay with us. We're happy to know that you and your family enjoyed the hotel and will be back with us the next time you're in the area. Let us know when you're on your way and we will do our best to find you a room with a perfect mountain view! Thanks again and take care.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have no clue how anyone can really say they have had a bad stay here. This is the only place I will stay when I am in town. The staff is amazing. From one of the guys in the front desk had remembered me from my very first stay over a year ago. Their customer service, hands down the best. The rooms are a very nice size and the bed well that is so comfortable I could just lay down after traveling and fall asleep. The bathroom has always been clean, I love how they actually give you more than 2 towels and 1 hand towel like some places. Everyday when the housekeeping comes, new bar of soap and lotion. I can actually say there is not one thing I do not like about this hotel, and that says alot. So thanks to the staff for always being so helpful!

Room Tip: The Deluxe rooms slighty larger and more comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

xOjessicaXo,

What an awesome comment! Thank you for making us you're all time favorite hotel and sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community. We'll certainly do our best to continue exceeding your expectations with each stay. See you again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a three night weekend stay and we ended up changing our room twice because of unsanitary conditions. The decorating pillows and bed sheets were full of hair from the moment we checked in until the second day even after house keeping came to clean up. The most incredulous thing to happen during our stay came from the lack of customer service when I lost my pajamas. Regardless of all the calls made, my black shirt was never found and I still haven't heard back from them.

Room Tip: Hide your clothing and check your bed sheets
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank aju6192

Thank you sharing your comments on the hotel. We are disappointed that you were dissatisfied with your stay. We do our best to make certain that every room is clean and fresh. The issue of hair on your pillows has been addressed by a rigorous retraining of our room attendants and the early implementation of a new bedding program that will prevent dust and hair from adhering to our bedding fabric. Also, I do understand how frustrating losing an item may be. I want to assure you that we did everything in our power to locate the items you were missing and did attempt to follow up with you directly. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel to let me know if you're items possibly turned up among your things or among another associates within your party. Our team of room attendants are honest and loyal and have turned in a multitude of items ranging in value, so we are equally disappointed your clothing items have not been found. Please recall that some of your items that were bound within the laundry were recovered and returned prior to your check out. Feel free to let me know the next time you plan to be in area and we will provide you with a room that will exceed your expectations and one that I have inspected personally. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I stayed here a few weeks ago for a business trip. Almost everything thing was good, the room was really clean, the staff was nice, the food was good, but the sad part about this trip was the server in the restaurant . She was really rude and made me feel like I was not wanted and very uncomfortable. She seemed like she didn't even want to be there or even be bothered by me. I don't know why they would have someone like that working at a nice hotel. Next time I come and stay I will not have breakfast if I see the same woman working. What's more upsetting is I have stayed here before and had an excellent experience with the restaurant staff, it's sad to see how it is now.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank angnyny

Hi angnyny.

Thank you for letting us know about your breakfast experience. Your comments have been shared with the entire F&B department and I can assure you that you will have an better experience upon your next stay. In a previous TripAdvisor in October 2011post, you mentioned how satisfied you were with your breakfast and service stating that the restaurant staff was "amazing". It is our priority to deliver that again and every morning to all of our guests. We look forward to your return and an opportunity to prove it. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

As we do every year we plan a birthday trip for my son and we always stay at the four points by Sheraton in Rancho Cucamonga, excellent service & friendly workers!!! room and bedding very clean an fresh, will be back!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Hi Jeanette

Thank you for your loyalty over the years and for your thoughtful comment! We hope to see you again before your son's birthday next year. But if we must wait until his birthday to see you and your family again, you bring the cake, and we'll supply the candles! Thanks again.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

We found ALL the Hotel staff friendly and welcoming.The rooms " VERY NICE ", Big and Clean. The bed was really big and comfortable. Our stay was excellent. Everybody really enjoyed the facilities and outdoor pool. I never seen a Hotel so clean and the service so amazing. I enjoy the lounging area and the breakfast area. The Hotel location is great and is surrounded with Shopping Malls and other restaurants. The Hotel is so beautiful that I will definitely will be coming back again. Thank you so very much Denise and Jena for making our stay a pleasant one...."{^_^}"

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Carrillo1magic

What a thoughtful comment! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the Trip Advisor community. We love the fact that you'll definitely be coming back soon. Cheers to Denise and Jana for making your stay with us memorable.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airpor...
#5 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!