“Anaheim, Azusa and CUCAMONGA”

Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Beverly Hills, California
“Anaheim, Azusa and CUCAMONGA”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This was a "I'm leaving from Ontario Airport" at 6 a.m. booking.

The front desk staff was GREAT. Very seldom that I have that opinion. Printing my boarding pass on their machines was quick and easy.

Rooms were decent. Clean. Large enough. Some have complained about the "sliding bath" doors -- get over it. No big deal.

Maid service on my ONE stay was so-so. No soap. Shampoo did double-duty. Walls were very thin. Luckily, myself and neighbors were pretty darn quiet. But whoever was upstairs seemed stressed, since they paced for a few hours -- and yes, I heard every step.

All-in-all, OK. Lots of nearby "chain restaurants." Close to the airport. But I would not put his at the "best" level. Since I had a deep discount rate, it was worth it to me. If I would have paid the "usual" I would have been a little more upset.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This place is amazing!!! I really recommend this place to anyone!! Great service, clean rooms, comfortable beds and the whole environment is just cozy! I will definitely stay here again next time I come out! Thanks guys!!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Fresno, California
Reviewed January 26, 2012

This place is the best! Rooms are clean, nicely appointed, comfortable beds, beautiful views all around, and interior decorations are very nice. The staff is so wonderful, every single person I encountered from morning to night for every week of my stay went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy here. Right on the 66 and next to the Victoria Gardens shopping center and very close to the Ontario airport and freeways, this place was my home away from home. It's also close to a multitude of dining options, but also has a wonderful restaurant on-site if you're looking for a quiet night in. I feel as though I won a lottery finding this place, and I highly recommend it if you're looking to come to the area.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms give you a bit more space than standard rooms, but all are really nice. I always s...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Roxanne R
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
WOW! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the TripAdvisor.com community! It genuinely makes our day to read remarks like this. Let me know when you plan to be back in the area. We'll be sure to roll out the red carpet and provide you with another warm and memorable experience. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Great location if you are in the area for business or pleasure, lots of restaurants (mostly chain but good variety). My one critique is that they don't change your sheets. I had a spill on my sheet and I checked three nights in a row and it was still there. To me that's just basic service level, even if I am here for mult days.

• Stayed January 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your last stay with us in January. I would like you to know that we do take all TripAdvisor.com feedback seriously. Upon reading your review with my entire rooms department staff, we immediately put an action plan in place to remedy and review any and all housekeeping issues with attention to detail and thoroughness. Our consistently ranks within the top among all Four Points by Sheraton hotels when it comes to cleanliness, and I can assure you that your experience was indeed rare and unexpected. It's your honest feedback that we appreciate precisely because it helps us do our jobs with ever-improving efficiency. Thanks again.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

It's nice to stay here if your in the area, close to nice dining and shopping. The rooms are nice especially on the starwood preferred level high sealings and spacious the bathroom has a beach vibe wich is a plus if your a beach type person. The hotel is clean and has a friendly environment.

• Stayed December 2011
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and the TripAdvisor community. I'm sincerely glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. It's our hope that your time with us was memorable and you'll visit us again the next time you are in the area. Surf's Up!

Scotland
Reviewed December 30, 2011

We arrived from London at LA airport, hired a car and were heading to eastern California and the mountains. This was our first stop and it was really just super to get our heads down. The lobby and the room were spacious and the reception staff were very friendly. We had a great sleep in an extremely comforable bed which was also in a very quiet room (even if it was on the ground floor). This is not really a top class Sheraton - it was in a lesser league- but was in all respects more than good enough for us and represented fantastic value for money. The only downside was the difficulty we had in finding it. We'd printed out a map in advance from the website and tried to follow the directions, but it was not as detailed or as precise as it might have been. We did waste a lot of time going round and round the local area. We normally (and frequently) use website maps and find places worldwide with no trouble, so the directions need some modification please. The location in relation to the road system and where we were going was just fine - after we found it!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AaaaandEeee
Yorkshire
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Couldn't fault this new hotel. Well located just 2 minutes from I10, I15 and the Victoria Gardens shopping/entertainment center. BIg rooms, big TV.

Genuinely friendly staff.

That's it - excellent.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Prop1947
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#4 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!