This was a "I'm leaving from Ontario Airport" at 6 a.m. booking.
The front desk staff was GREAT. Very seldom that I have that opinion. Printing my boarding pass on their machines was quick and easy.
Rooms were decent. Clean. Large enough. Some have complained about the "sliding bath" doors -- get over it. No big deal.
Maid service on my ONE stay was so-so. No soap. Shampoo did double-duty. Walls were very thin. Luckily, myself and neighbors were pretty darn quiet. But whoever was upstairs seemed stressed, since they paced for a few hours -- and yes, I heard every step.
All-in-all, OK. Lots of nearby "chain restaurants." Close to the airport. But I would not put his at the "best" level. Since I had a deep discount rate, it was worth it to me. If I would have paid the "usual" I would have been a little more upset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Ontario Rancho Cucamonga. Close to Ontario Convention Center, Victoria Gardens, Auto Club Speedway, Hyundai Pavilion, Citizens Business Bank Arena, San Manuel Amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Four Points Rancho Cucamonga