“Very comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles

Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Scotland
“Very comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

We arrived from London at LA airport, hired a car and were heading to eastern California and the mountains. This was our first stop and it was really just super to get our heads down. The lobby and the room were spacious and the reception staff were very friendly. We had a great sleep in an extremely comforable bed which was also in a very quiet room (even if it was on the ground floor). This is not really a top class Sheraton - it was in a lesser league- but was in all respects more than good enough for us and represented fantastic value for money. The only downside was the difficulty we had in finding it. We'd printed out a map in advance from the website and tried to follow the directions, but it was not as detailed or as precise as it might have been. We did waste a lot of time going round and round the local area. We normally (and frequently) use website maps and find places worldwide with no trouble, so the directions need some modification please. The location in relation to the road system and where we were going was just fine - after we found it!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AaaaandEeee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Yorkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2011

Couldn't fault this new hotel. Well located just 2 minutes from I10, I15 and the Victoria Gardens shopping/entertainment center. BIg rooms, big TV.

Genuinely friendly staff.

That's it - excellent.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Prop1947
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

I enjoyed just walking in to the spacious and relaxing lobby. Was a very welcoming area. The rooms were different by not having standard dresser drawers and the bathroom with sliding doors was unique, at least to me. Rooms were comfortable and quiet when it counted. One room was noisy up until about 10pm with machine type sounds but then it was okay. Perhaps some maintenance going on. No Gideon bibles.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Visalia, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

I have never been to Rancho Cucamonga and when the opportunity came, I was excited to see friends of many years and with many years of not seeing each other at an event. And was more excited to stay in a neat spacious hotel. I was however disappointed by the hotel not acknowledging my stolen perfume, a gift from my husband. It's been over a week since we checked out of the hotel and the cleaning service manager was supposed to call me, am still waiting for that call. So, be ware and lock up all valuable items, the hotel cannot be trusted for that reason. Will I go there again or stay in any of their chains, I don't think so.
Checked in 10/29 and checked 10/30/2011.

Mrs. Obaiza

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ODARO O
Ventura, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

I love 4 points.
Simply a great hotel, lovely attentive service, at an amazing price.
Sincere smiles every where .. and on time quality.
A rare gem!
Go enjoy!

Bill OMara
Ventura CA USA

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Bill O
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2011

I stayed at the Four Points on Mon and Tues night and let me just say, I have stayed at many, many hotels in the past year for my job, and while this isn't my top one it will definitely be one that I remember. When I arrived Monday afternoon they had a nice water station set up in the lobby which was wonderful to see after a long drive from LAX. The front desk was so-so but nice. I went to breakfast Tues morning and it was ok but nothing that made me super excited about life. After I had finished with my business for the day I came back to the hotel and decided to go to the bar for a little nightcap. There I was greeted by the bartender, Cristina. She was so bubbly and sweet, and greeted me with a huge smile on her face that seemed genuine and not fake like some other places(or the server from that morning). A few minutes later the chef came out, Tara, and was just as personable. They were hilarious together! It was like I was talking with my friends from back home. They were both just as nice and talkative with everyone else that came to the bar, and had the whole bar enjoying themselves and laughing. This was probably one of the best hotel bars I have been to in awhile as far as the friendliness of the staff goes. I would hold on to these two if I were you guys. Also, my room was very clean, but there was a weird smell when I first got there but after I turned the air on while I was gone it seemed to disappear upon arrival back. I had a good nights sleep minus the humming noise I heard once in awhile when I woke up during the night. Overall, very good hotel. I will be back, no doubt.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Port Macquarie, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

On their website, there is a button to press if you would like someone to call and discuss the booking. I was having problems making their website come good with their special deals, so I clicked on the button. Within an instant my phone rang (in Australia) and I was talking to one of their staff. He looked at all of the options and decided that the "Happy Birth days" deal was the best for me: $109 for the first night and $54 for the second.
We were greeted by very friendly, and helpful, staff. Our room was a very large room on the top floor, away from the traffic noise. Could not fault the room, until we turned the TV off and discovered that something above our room was vibrating with a deep hummmmmm (it turned out to be a problem with he hot water heater). We were changed to another room, but could still hear the humming noise (without the vibration) and the traffic noise was unpleasant. the next morning, with lots of apologies, we were moved to a third level floor, away from the traffic.
The hotel is only 2 years old. The rooms are large and very comfortable. No breakfast included.
It was only a short walk to the shops, including Victoria Gardens shops and BassPro Shop.
We stayed here for the last 2 days of our Californian holiday, rather than LA. Great choice.
Highly recommended. We will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn R...
#2 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#4 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#1 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!