We arrived from London at LA airport, hired a car and were heading to eastern California and the mountains. This was our first stop and it was really just super to get our heads down. The lobby and the room were spacious and the reception staff were very friendly. We had a great sleep in an extremely comforable bed which was also in a very quiet room (even if it was on the ground floor). This is not really a top class Sheraton - it was in a lesser league- but was in all respects more than good enough for us and represented fantastic value for money. The only downside was the difficulty we had in finding it. We'd printed out a map in advance from the website and tried to follow the directions, but it was not as detailed or as precise as it might have been. We did waste a lot of time going round and round the local area. We normally (and frequently) use website maps and find places worldwide with no trouble, so the directions need some modification please. The location in relation to the road system and where we were going was just fine - after we found it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Ontario Rancho Cucamonga. Close to Ontario Convention Center, Victoria Gardens, Auto Club Speedway, Hyundai Pavilion, Citizens Business Bank Arena, San Manuel Amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Four Points Rancho Cucamonga