Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
“Stay away.”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

After reading the other reviews for this place I am certain they are fake and are written by the owner/staff. We are a young married couple who love to travel and this trip involved staying in a new hotel each night and the location was good coming back from vegas to los angeles area. Having stayed at a four points before in allentown, pa we had a very good impresson and since we like to try new places we booked this four points. (We stayed in the aloft in the same town and no complaints, very good stay)

The hotel looks good on the outside but don't let it fool you, the rooms are dirty, smelly, old and noisy. The cabinets were dirty and the bathroom was filthy. With the Ac on the only noise you hear is the ac rattle until the ac shut off and would not turn back on. It was not a big deal because it was cold outside at night and didn't really need th ac. Issue was there was noise similar to laundry\pool drain pump(we were not by the pool) running all night which was extremely annoying. It was coming from one of the walls. After a rough night we mentioed it to the front desk and the responce was if we want a free bottle of coke for the road to shut up. I said no thanks.

Stay away.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank quikshifter
FourPointsRC, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, July 25, 2011
Dear Quikshifter -

I wanted to thank you for your comments that you posted in TripAdvisor. It is always good to hear and know what our guests experiences are good or bad. This way, especially as a new hotel, we can learn on what we can do better for our valued guests. It is unfortunate to learn that we did not stand up to your expectations that you had from our other properties in Allentown, PA.

We do pride ourselves on being a Starwood property and do everything to keep up with our high standards and ensure our guests do receive a comfortable and an enjoyable stay. We do have many great comments from our guests and appreciate their comments just as much as the ones that did not enjoy their stay as much. As with every comment, they all allow us to act and improve on what is needed.

As for the room you stayed in, I sincerely apologize as your comments do not describe what our standards are for each and every guestroom we offer to our guests.

All of our rooms are put through an extensive check list as we have refrigerators, microwaves, coffee/tea makers, complimentary HSIA, self monitored HVAC units, etc. They have to ensure that all of these items are running properly for each and every room.

As for our agent, I am certain that he/she would have moved you to another room if notified prior to your departure. My apologies that you felt you were not being listened to and I am sure the reason you posted your comments, in which again, are greatly appreciated.

Again, we sincerely thank you for your comments and would like you to please return to see a differnce in our service and guestroom accommodations. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
San Diego, California
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Very Nice room but very noisy!! Fireworks so loud, Lots of traffic and noisy guests till 4am on our floor. Need security to do rounds. Doors slam so loud when closing. Room had a must smell carpet needs a shampoo. Found numerous hairs in bathroom. Great location though but wont be back. Way too noisy for us.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I just stayed at the hotel for a week. And wht can I say superb staff, Tuesday are great and a very nice bar for those relaxing dinners . The locations is perfect and access to the hotel is easy to find from the freeway.

• Stayed June 2011
4 Thank cnikey
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I enjoyed my stay @ this hotel. The rooms were very clean and staff made me feel @ home. The price was very resonable compred to the other hotels around the area. And the location was near a nice mall and resturants. I would recommend Four Points hotel to any of my friends and family.

• Stayed June 2011
3 Thank urijahs
Murrieta, California
Reviewed June 29, 2011

When first arriving at the Four Points Hotel in Rancho Cucamonga, my first thoughts were, what a great location for a luxurious hotel. There are all types of stores for all my shopping needs located within a mile of the hotel. Its also located close to the Ontario Mills mall which is one of the largest malls in California. The lobby area is decorated with gorgeous furniture which immediately brings you a welcoming and calming feeling. The staff is genuinely friendly, and was always there if you had a question or needed room service. The management was great and helped me with anything I needed while I was there. Our room was very clean and comfortable. All the ammenities you can ask for are provided by the hotel. From free bottled water, to tea and coffee in the morning. Toiletrees are already in the bathroom for you, so you dont even have to worry about what to do if you forget your shampoo. They also have a lovely resturant in the hotel, which has the best breakfast Ive had at a hotel. Lots of variety of different foods to choose from. I loved the pool area. That was my favorite part of the hotel. Me and my boyfriend enjoyed swimming during the day, and visited the spa at night to relax. Overall I think this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. I would recommend the Four Points to all my friends and family, and would never stay anywhere else while im in the Inland Empire. I loved it!!

Room Tip: Get a reservation, or book on tripadvisor.com
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Socalbrwneyes08
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I recently stayed at the Four Points Rancho Cucamonga and I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is clean, staff was friendly and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Great location adn rates are good
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank iamajettsetter
Washington, DC
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I am an SPG member, so I try to stay at SPG/Sheraton hotels such as this one for both business and pleasure. I was on the 4th floor, right next to the elevator, but I never heard the elevator or anyone else for that matter while in the room. Room faced the road, but I did not hear road noise either.

Bathroom and sheets were clean. Glass shower stall was roomy and the water pressure/temperature was awesome. Comforter and decorative pillowcases had a lot of pilling on them from numerous washes, which made them itchy if you dared to touch them, so I was a little disappointed in that, but the bed itself was comfy. I had a fridge in my room, which allowed me to put my complimentary bottle of water in to keep cool.

Pool was a decent size, with really nice pool/lounge chairs to lay out. Top 40 music played in the background.

Hotel bar/restaurant is closed from about 11am to 4pm. Had a few drinks at the bar, but did not eat here, so I cannot rate any food. Hotel staff were nice and accomodating, but nothing that stood out.

Overall, good stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#6 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamon...
#5 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!