“Fleming's Is Great”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Victoria Gardens Lane
Transit: Bus route 66 @ Day Creek
Description: Fleming's Rancho Cucamonga, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located on Foothill Blvd in the Victoria Garden shopping center, close to the Ontario Airport and Upland.
Rancho Cucamonga CA
“Fleming's Is Great”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We visit Fleming's regularly because we live nearby. We enjoy the happy hour deal they offer, 5 for 5 at 5. And the rib eye sandwich on brioche bread is my ultimate favorite. We've never had a bad meal at Fleming's.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Hergie

Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Love Flemings”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our favorite steakhouse. Excellent food, excellent service, well worth the money. Just make reservations as early as you can because it fills up fast.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Havingfun12543
Upland, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad luck with Steak”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We must have bad luck. 7 out of our last 8 visits we made to Flemings we've had to send our Filet back because it was way over cooked. How do you cook a "medium" steak to well done? By the time they recook the new steak the rest of our sides are either gone or cold. It ruins the entire experience and I am extremely frustrated! I do not think I will give them anymore chances.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Julie R
Compton, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is currently my favorite steak house. I brag about it to everyone. most delicious prime ribeye I have ever had the pleasure of melting into. I took my love and then went with friends and as soon as I am able to go back I am in the house. The staff we so very accommodating they added to pleasure of my trip. They treated my boyfriend like VIP for his birthday. Most importantly I was one hour late for my reservations and they worked me in, I was coming from the LA area. I will definitely dine here again. Love this place.

Visited November 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
“Can't go wrong with Flemming's”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

One of the best steak house in town, worth the price and wait ( if you don't have reservation ) specially on weekend.

• Visited July 2013