“Great Meal”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Victoria Gardens Lane
Transit: Bus route 66 @ Day Creek
Description: Fleming's Rancho Cucamonga, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located on Foothill Blvd in the Victoria Garden shopping center, close to the Ontario Airport and Upland.
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great Meal”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

At first I felt it was a little too dark, but once the eyes adjusted it was ok, The salad was good, not exceptional, but the steak was cooked and seasoned to perfection. The sides were generous and well prepared, the wine list was extensive and had comments that made it easy to find what one was looking for. Sadly I cannot comment relative to price since I was a guest.

Visited May 2013

Upland, California
“Wonderful Evening”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I spent a wonderful evening out celebrating our anniversary. Flemings service was absolutely top notch. My head waiter was named Stephen and he made sure that we were always satisfied with every meal course. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable dinner. My only complaint was the wine and dessert menu was on an iPad. When I go out to dinner, the last thing I want to see is technology on the table twice. Call me old school, but at a relaxing dinner I want to disconnect and escape from everything.

• Visited May 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Surf n Turf perfection!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Flemings is a very nice restaurant, great service, perfect cuts of beef, nice portions. Upscale ambiance, great for a date. Large wine selection. Not an extremely large restaurant, quiet and intimate.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank FonnyGirl
Fontana, California
“Great birthday experience”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I made reservations for my husbands birthday. We were seated on time when we arrived with a party of 8. We had 2 waiter/waitress checking on our table. We were not rushed to order, eat or leave so that was really nice. Before dinner came I was impressed that they looked for missing silverware and cleaned the crumbs off our table. I never had an empty water glass. They came around often to see if we needed more drinks. My husband received a little box of truffles and a brunch gift card to return. It was an overall great experience. The steaks were so tasty as well as the sides. Totally worth the price for an amazing night. Thanks Flemings!!

• Visited April 2013
Lake Arrowhead, California
“Great Birthday dinner”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went to Flemings last night to celebrate my wife's birthday. Everything was outstanding. We started in thre bar for the happy hour drink specials and then went to the main dining room. My wife had the porcini rubbed filet and I had the New York steak. Both were perfect. Same for the creme brulee for dessert. The service was top notch even though the place was packed (On a Wednesday).

It's quite a ways from our house in Lake Arrowhead, but we will return

• Visited April 2013