“Food was okay; service was slooooow”
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Liked the variety of items available on the menu. The food was okay (not great for the price). But the worst was that the service was terribly slow. There are too many restaurants in this mall area; it's unlikely that I'll be back.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have visited this location of King's several times over the past year for takeout. While the food is relatively expensive, it is consistently good. Portions are generous, attention to detail for all you might need when you get home (or to your hotel) is good, and service when you pick up your order is timely. I would recommend the trout amandine and the cedar plank salmon. Desserts can easily be shared. From a price standpoint, this qualifies as a special treat for me; salad, entree' and dessert would typically exceed $35 before tax and tip. But occasionally, it is worth it for truly good, varied seafood.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Food is excellent. Some of the best clam chowder I have ever had. Great service. Loved being able to enjoy the wonderful weather sitting outside.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our party of nine, five adults and four children came in without a reservation and the restaurant was very accommodating to our party, especially the children. The adults enjoyed a great selection of sushi, seafood and wine! I had the lake trout and my wife had fried shrimp, both were excellent! Plus our waitress was helpful and super efficient making for a perfect meal.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We dined at this establishment twice last week and it did not disappoint. First, for lunch, we experienced terrific service and great food. The next day we had dinner and again it was just great. The appetizer shellfish was terrific. The soft shell crab was an unexpected feature and it was prepared wonderfully. My wife and son tried the lobster and were very happy with the presentation and taste. All in all, fine dining experiences.