All reviews pool table wxyz bar w hotel modern look customer service fitness center business trip victoria gardens hip bartender lobby spg version ontario soap freeway
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

A nice place! We stayed while in town for a convention. The room was nice but small. The vibe here is modern and hip, and easy. Cool place for sure. The bar/lounge area was nice. And loved the live music! Great little "store" to grab a snack. The pool area looked nice though we did not have time for using it.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
AloftORC, Front Office Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2016

Dear Danielle B,

Thank you so much for staying with us! Next time you stay with us you must take time for the pool! It's heated to the right temperature for swimming and is amazing with our sunset and a cocktail from the WxYZ lounge.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

Checked in to this hotel last night and several issues already make me wish we'd chosen just about anywhere else. Starting with a plus, the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. That's about the end of the good though. The lobby was probably cool 10 years ago, and does not appear to have been updated since. The pool area looks nice, but since there are zero shaded areas provided it is of little use. Not even a single umbrella. The hallways are dark, brown, and gloomy. No ice machines are provided on the floors - you have to go to the lobby and grab a plastic bag of ice from a freezer. Not at all convenient. Our room was partially cleaned - meaning it had the beds made and was tidy-ish, but several Iong black hairs on the sink and the desk area made my skin crawl. Our air conditioning was not working, and our toilet would not flush upon getting into our room. These were fixed quickly after a call to the front desk, but not acceptable issues to have. Of note as well is that the rooms are extremely small. Not the managements fault but important information for me when considering a hotel room. All in all, this is not a hotel I would say up up to Starwood standards, and certainly not ours.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rxtagchick
Reviewed July 12, 2016

I don't normally like to leave bad reviews, however this location has horrible customer service. I work at a local non-profit and reserved a room for a client coming into town. Though I called them two times requesting for them to send me a credit card authorization so that we could pay for the room for her, they did not send it. When the client arrived at midnight they would not let her into her room. They had to contact us in the middle of the night to fill out the authorization form and fax it in. When my client finally got into her room 2 1/2 hours later, the toilet was not working. It took them another hour to get it fixed. When I called the hotel the next day to politely inquire about what they would do to help make up for their lack of customer service the manager, Cecelia, told me that it was not their fault because I had spoken to the reservations department, which is a separate entity from them, so their location was not responsible. She offered me points so that I could get a discount on my next hotel stay, but why would I choose to stay again at a hotel with poor customer service? They took no responsibility on the part of their company. Obviously Aloft has internal communication issues that they need to fix, but that is the issue of their company, not the fault of their guests.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Misssrl
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love this hotel. It has bright bold colors and the atmosphere is so inviting. They have a full bar, pool table and a great lobby with a wonderful staff. The rooms are spacious only thing missing was a microwave. I would stay here again over and over again

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Desire326,

We absolutely love you! Thank you for your positive review. Our fun atmosphere is definitely a treat for our guests.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

The staff here was great, and there was no pet fee + treats and water for dogs. The bed was super comfortable and the room was clean. Very thick walls, so it was extremely quiet. Great for an overnight on the road or before a flight.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear roadlifericky,

Thank you so much for your kind words about the staff. We love our furry friends and treat them just as though they are our family too. Please come stay with us again on your next adventure.