Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
$129
$130
$118
FourPoints.com
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport(Rancho Cucamonga)
TownePlace Suites
$143
$116
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$119
Fairfield Inn
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$144
$119
Courtyard
New Kansan Motel(Rancho Cucamonga)
$75
$95
La Quinta
All reviewspool tablelobby barw hotelmodern lookfull barcustomer servicefitness centerbusiness tripvictoria gardensalexisbartenderhipbilliardsversionontariosoappet
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This hotel has a comfortable gathering area with fire place and tvs next to the bar. As well as very new well appointed rooms. All for a reasonable price made this hotel my new favorite in the Rancho Cucamonga area. would recommend for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Disappointing, loud and in need of repairs. Aloft appears to want to be a sleek, hip, modern hotel but forgets that service, a smile and good facilities are important. When I arrived at the check-n desk (complete with blaring, thumping, bass music in the lobby), the clerk didn't look up from his computer for a couple of moments. When he did, it was to say "I will be right with you" while he attended to someone else. Then he efficiently checked me in BUT gave me no information on the hotel, surrounding area or asked if I needed anything. I went to my room. If felt like a concrete walled cell with fluorescent lighting. One of the walls was scratched where the desk chair constantly rubbed against it. An opposite wall was just scratched up. A BATH TOWEL HAD HOLE in it such that when I used it after my shower, it ripped down the middle!
The fitness room had no working air conditioning. The solution was to put two large blowers in the room. One of the three treadmills wasn't working correctly and the individual t.v. reception was poor.
Overall, if I have to come to the Ontario area again, I will look for another hotel.

Room Tip: Find a room in another hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank PRJ198
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Bartenders Kim and Alexis were amazing rooms where clean everything was in order. Loved the lobby they had going with the fire place and multiple tvs. Very clean modern look. Couldn't have asked for a better experience

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I am a regular here because I love the service from Alexis, Karina, and Kimberley. It's very laid back and down to Earth. I rather come here then go to any local bar or restaurant. They make it fun and make great drinks. I love to take my friends here and come Wednesday nights for the music! I would highly recommend this place to stay or just to come for drinks. 5 stars hand down!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Hello Mongiamc10,
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel based on our WXYZ Bar with Alexis and Karina! We thank you for spreading the word and bringing your friends for some fun on our Acoustic Wednesday Nights. We hope to see you again soon!

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Reviewed February 13, 2014

The bartenders Karina and Alexis did a fabulous job of taking care of all my needs while I was there ensuring a great and vibrant atmosphere, very friendly, service was nothing short of outstanding and can say will be definitely staying there again in the very near future due to the excellence of service and hospitality these two presented.

Room Tip: All rooms are lofts, lots of space and once again great service.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear grlfromcali,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and our wonderful service provided by Alexis and Karina at WXYZ! We look forward to welcoming you back here soon!

Have A Great Day!